Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2006 8:46:57 PM EDT
Scumbag neighbor of mine a Colombian national says he is disabled and is collecting Social Security disability has 2 junky cars and he spends the whole day fixing his cars he is practically bent over inside the engine, takes stairs 2 steps quickly at a time, in other words he looks fine to me. He has been told by the condo commandoes that he cannot work on cars in the condo parking lot, he ignores them he is just a renter not an owner. He is a real nasty individual and the old lady condo commandoes are afraid of him. Back when Wilma passed by we had no elevators so I had to climb and descend 4 floors to get to my Mother's house, this scumbag would not let me pass by after about 3 "excuse me's" while he was walking down the stairs, when I questioned if he heard me, he threatened me saying go get my gun because he would kill me. I was CCW and I told him I was calling the police, when he heard that he ran inside his house and his wife and daughter came to me asking me what happened all apologetic and nervous as if they had something to hide but I was in a state of cold business. I told them that I will not tolerate any threat and I will call the police unless I am cornered. I work very hard I am not rich but this guy because he is nasty, knowing he is stealing from SSA, is making me real uncomfortable, almost to anger. should I turn this motherfucker in the the SSA Fraud Hotline?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
NO, DRAW DOWN
SAVE OUR TAXES I SAY
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
They only care if Citizens are committing fraud
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
If he acted politely to you, let it slide.
Too bad he didn't.
Drop the dime.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Get video proof first. Because one they start investigating, he'll suddenly become disabled again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
He hates me cause he cannot speak any english, he is the same age as me but he is a loser, I hope someone films this crook underneath his cars or carrying heavy car parts.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:56:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If he acted politely to you, let it slide.
Too bad he didn't.
Drop the dime.

My sentiments exactly Sir
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#8]
video tape him
send tape to proper department with letter stating that he is claiming to be disabled
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:17:10 PM EDT
[#9]
A guy who is stealing like that should not start shit with his neighbor's in my mother's apartment building and working on cars in the parking lot is just drawing attention to himself...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#10]
you should toilet paper his place.

No, I would definately report him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#11]
He got some kind of hint he was being watched so the car fixing is somewhere else, I sure hope SSA is watching.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:17:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Call the BATF and tell them you thought he had machineguns.

He is avoiding me after I called the cops and filed a complaint, and I called my mothers maintenance co. to write this guy a violation letter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Scumbag neighbor of mine a Colombian national says he is disabled and is collecting Social Security disability has 2 junky cars and he spends the whole day fixing his cars he is practically bent over inside the engine, takes stairs 2 steps quickly at a time, in other words he looks fine to me. He has been told by the condo commandoes that he cannot work on cars in the condo parking lot, he ignores them he is just a renter not an owner. He is a real nasty individual and the old lady condo commandoes are afraid of him. Back when Wilma passed by we had no elevators so I had to climb and descend 4 floors to get to my Mother's house, this scumbag would not let me pass by after about 3 "excuse me's" while he was walking down the stairs, when I questioned if he heard me, he threatened me saying go get my gun because he would kill me. I was CCW and I told him I was calling the police, when he heard that he ran inside his house and his wife and daughter came to me asking me what happened all apologetic and nervous as if they had something to hide but I was in a state of cold business. I told them that I will not tolerate any threat and I will call the police unless I am cornered. I work very hard I am not rich but this guy because he is nasty, knowing he is stealing from SSA, is making me real uncomfortable, almost to anger. should I turn this motherfucker in the the SSA Fraud Hotline?

Yes, and call the cops too re his threat. Immediately.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
He hates me cause he cannot speak any english, he is the same age as me but he is a loser, I hope someone films this crook underneath his cars or carrying heavy car parts.

You'll probably discover he speaks English quite well- when it suits him....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:44:54 PM EDT
[#16]
He's just cheating Social Security for the benefits other Americans are unwilling to cheat for.....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#17]
You really have to ask DO I TURN HIM IN?
NO of course not... Let him continue the B.S. crap so other TRUE hard working Americans can die without SH$T in there Futures.....  I myself would love too see nothing of a future for my family and friends...  But that's just me....    For Jeeezzzz Sakes.........

Turn his ASS in as in yesterday or don't complain over the internet so other's won't get p+ssed off......   Like Me........    
p.s.   the anger ain't towards you so.....    Don't Take It Personally!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:41:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
video tape him
send tape to proper department with letter stating that he is claiming to be disabled

+1
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#20]
+1 on the anonymous video tape.

Then introduce him to the INS.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No Expert

The ins will only be interested in him if he is a "real" criminal

being an illegal alien engaged in ssi fraud will probably not qualify
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:30:43 PM EDT
[#22]
call the cops anyhow and continue to CCW and pop him next time he threatens bodily harm
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Push that handicapped coffee bean growing sombitch down the stairs.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#24]
I hate illegals.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
They only care if Citizens are committing fraud []

so fucking true
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATION THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You really have to ask DO I TURN HIM IN?
NO of course not... Let him continue the B.S. crap so other TRUE hard working Americans can die without SH$T in there Futures.....  I myself would love too see nothing of a future for my family and friends...  But that's just me....    For Jeeezzzz Sakes.........

Turn his ASS in as in yesterday or don't complain over the internet so other's won't get p+ssed off......   Like Me........    
p.s.   the anger ain't towards you so.....    Don't Take It Personally!!!!

No but I hope when this guys world starts crashing down he does not go after my Mom, this scumbag is in the apartment next door.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:58:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted: I work very hard I am not rich but this guy because he is nasty, knowing he is stealing from SSA, is making me real uncomfortable, almost to anger. should I turn this motherfucker in the the SSA Fraud Hotline?
Heck yeah! Man up and do it. www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/index.htm

MAIL: SSA FRAUD HOTLINE
             PO BOX 17768
             BALTIMORE, MD 21235

FAX: 410-597-0118

CALL: 1-800-269-0271
Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

TTY: 1-866-501-2101
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may call our TTY number.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#29]
He's only commiting the frauds that American citizens won't.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 12:46:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted: I work very hard I am not rich but this guy because he is nasty, knowing he is stealing from SSA, is making me real uncomfortable, almost to anger. should I turn this motherfucker in the the SSA Fraud Hotline?
Heck yeah! Man up and do it. www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/index.htm

MAIL: SSA FRAUD HOTLINE
             PO BOX 17768
             BALTIMORE, MD 21235

FAX: 410-597-0118

CALL: 1-800-269-0271
Hours of operation: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

TTY: 1-866-501-2101
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may call our TTY number.

Done I had the link I just aired it out on the thread, I called the OIG of SSA on friday and gave his name and address, let's see if anything is done.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Please turn them in, for the children
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Damn straight.  Turn that POS in.
Video is a nice touch.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Had to do a quote just so it cant be edited.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#35]
If he is a renter, not a condo owner, the condo association should be able spank the owner.

If the condo association is the owner, they can evict him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#36]
So if he doesn't speak English, do you speak Spanish?  I'm not tracking on how you communicated with him.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATION THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.

They keep saying that 40% of the illegals are here on expired visas
they are going to be included in the guest worker program.......they will be amnestied
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#38]
You sooooo need to get a video. And get the cops involved after any threat.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats............
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:14:29 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

[John Wayne]Burn him out, just burn him out![/John Wayne]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
So if he doesn't speak English, do you speak Spanish?  I'm not tracking on how you communicated with him.

I spoke to him in English, my spanish is not enough for arguments, as with most hispanics who don't speak English they are intimidated when arguments are in English but I understood his spanish when he said "to go get my gun, because he will finish with my life". The finish with my life is an implied threat of murder. It was filed in the police report.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

I just found out his wife is here on a expired tourist visa, so I have to make another phone call to ICE, he is legal but if you get arrested on felony charges of which stealing from the .gov is then you will face deportation charges after serving time. His wife is even laying lower than him. EVERYBODY IS FUCKING VIOLATING THE LAW HERE! maybe soon I am gonna find out his daughter is turning tricks in the condo, LOL.

They keep saying that 40% of the illegals are here on expired visas
they are going to be included in the guest worker program.......they will be amnestied

22bad, I know you are the residenrt expert on the illegal situation the FBI is the only one who accepts illegal alien reports, I have called ICE and as long as there is no reporting phone or website, help cause I wanna turn in the bitch too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:18:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Okay, makes sense now.  HOw about videotaping the clown, and providing copies of that, the police reports, etc. to the local TV stations?  I'm sure they might be interested in the story....

Quoted:

Quoted:

I spoke to him in English, my spanish is not enough for arguments, as with most hispanics who don't speak English they are intimidated when arguments are in English but I understood his spanish when he said "to go get my gun, because he will finish with my life". The finish with my life is an implied threat of murder. It was filed in the police report.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
They only care if Citizens are committing fraud

Aint that the truth.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:20:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Of course, after video taping him, call SSA hotline and INS while you're at it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:24:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Tag for just desserts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:29:00 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats............

Thanks, I cant wait to show this to my wife when I get home, she being one of the coffee bean growing types, not an illegal one , but still a "Beaner" by your definition.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Turn the cocksucker in...ASAP that's you're money, and everybody else's who works for a living he's getting for nothing. He's stealing. He's a no good leech. Turn him in. and maybe he'll get deported. Back in the 80's I was an apprentice pipefitter, We had on the job, a laborer who, was a mexican National, He would go around and brag about collecting food stamps, welfare. His wife also worked, she got a job with the local school board somehow, The mexican would also take the family and go pick produce on the weekends  I asked him once if he was going to become a American citzen   He laughed, No, he said, why should I? I'm saving all my money so I can go back to mexico and live like a king  Well, long story short, that statement got around the job, and a phone call was made...About a week later, the mexican was crying the blues about how somehow his food stamps, welfare got cut off, I loved it.....Turn the son of a bitch in....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:27:32 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats............

Thanks, I cant wait to show this to my wife when I get home, she being one of the coffee bean growing types, not an illegal one , but still a "Beaner" by your definition.  

Grow up!

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:27:38 AM EDT
[#50]
I had a neighbor that was an old lady and had the most abusive, dirtiest, most coked up/tweaking, and most mental daughter you could imagine. This woman was on some sort of disability. Every month, for YEARS she would receive TWO checks for disability or social security or something. She’d cash the first check then call in a week later and say she didn’t receive it (lost in the mail or something). She called it “calling for more money” or something. This woman ripped off the government for YEARS. I have no idea how long it was going on. I finally reported her (gave them her name, address, and even social security #), but I don’t know if they did anything. She eventually got arrested for god knows what and spent time in jail but has been out for a while. Hopefully she’s dead now. Society would be better off.

More than likely though she's up to her old tricks.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top