Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 6:01:12 PM EDT
. . . or so says IL Governor Rod Blagojevich. Here is 11 minutes of my Gov. bashing me and other gun owners of IL (as well as most of you), calling us terroists, thugs, & criminals. I usually poke at politicians in light fun (I named my AR "Dianne" ), but this guy is a real POS. So, where should I move to if he's successful?

Audio Speeches

And it's not just semi-autos he's after; read about all that Blago's up tp here.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
to the rooftops
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
to the rooftops

Why? Are we going to shoot baseball players from 4 miles away with a .50 cal (it's in the speech)?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate dislike them intensely.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#4]
"common sense gun laws" i love it. too bad they don`t have any common sense. All that talk about hunting, i must have missed that in the Constitution. The founders..........ah hell, it`s useless. Call me when the shooting starts so i can excersize what the founders really meant by the 2nd A.

ETA, he said the 50. cal sniper rifle can take out 4 or 5 concrete bunkers and "shouldn`t be able to be bought by terrorists online" hahaha. You sure this isn`t an SNL episode?

ETA2, 66% reduction in confiscated assault weapons during the ban, in chicago 400 assault weapons confiscated since after the ban lifted. LOL as in during the ban they weren`t around anymore.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#5]
get a class action lawsuit against him for libel
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Cops who support this terrorist to the Constitution, politicians, all of you gun grabbing.....

This prick isn't anymore an American as Osama Bin Laden. He's an American terrorist for sure.

When are you people from IL going to vote this prick out of office?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#7]
You guys in IL need to get rid of that FOID crap right away.  Nothing but a tool for throwing good people in jail.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You guys in IL need to get rid of that FOID crap right away.  Nothing but a tool for throwing good people in jail.

DON'T YOU KNOW??
ILLINOIS HAS BEEN INVADED BY CALIFORNIANS
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You said it.  I am hearing of some people waiting over 3 months to get their new FOID cards. It's supposed to take about 30 days at most, but wonderful Blago let a bunch of people who handled FOID card applications go. Now the Dept. of the State Police that handles them is undermanned and backed up. Consequently, a lot of gun owners who sent off to renew their FOID cards 30 days before they expired are now left with outdated FOID cards + possession of their firearms. Technically, that's a felony. So maybe Blago's right. Maybe IL gun owners are a bunch of criminals. But it'd be by his own hand that they are.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Now I see where Blago wants to get rid of gun collectors and target shooters...

No longer can he say "Hunting is OK, it is just those evil assault weapons I want to get rid of."

My question is, why are Blago and that scum Daley so vehemently antigun... it appears that that is their only issue?

So... why?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#11]
PRI- Peoples Republic of Illinois

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Banning slug guns?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Banning slug guns?

Who cares?  I don't hunt slugs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#14]
southern illlinois should break off from chicago, just like upstate NY should declare independence from NYC.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:24:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I love it how the people who know next to nothing about guns want to ban them but the people who are experts want them all. Blago is a fucking retard, to the rofftops indeed.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Ok move to Indiana, We don't care much what you have.
In most areas is it FA, as long as you shoot it safe we don't care.
A .50 we don't care as long as it is safe.
Don't get in the Gary area, they are nuts there.
Come to south/ central area (outside of Bloomington thats libtard heaven) the local PD's will shoot with you.
And the Gov. don't even mess with the shooting public, cause we vote. Nuff said.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
southern illlinois should break off from chicago, just like upstate NY should declare independence from NYC.

That would be nice. Heck, IL might even turn red if that happens.

Quoted:
Ok move to Indiana, We don't care much what you have.
In most areas is it FA, as long as you shoot it safe we don't care.
A .50 we don't care as long as it is safe.
Don't get in the Gary area, they are nuts there.
Come to south/ central area (outside of Bloomington thats libtard heaven) the local PD's will shoot with you.
And the Gov. don't even mess with the shooting public, cause we vote. Nuff said.

That's my plan, bro.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#18]
woot I'm a terrorist confederate
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#19]
One of these days people like Mayor Daley is going to push it to far.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#20]
More crap . . .

ISRA Press Release:Rep. Linda Chapa LaVia Seeks Statewide Ban on Water Pistols

SPRINGFIELD, Ill., Jan. 25 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following was released today by the Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA):

"What kind of nut would want to ban squirt guns?"

That's the question that tens of thousands of law-abiding Illinois firearm owners are asking today after it was revealed that Rep. Linda Chapa LaVia (D-Aurora) has co-sponsored a measure that would ban the possession of everything from water pistols to hunting rifles.

The bill in question, HB4132, would ban the sale and possession of so-called "replica weapons" including anything that looks even remotely like a firearm or other materiel produced for military purposes.

The ISRA stands firmly opposed to HB4132 as the bill is a thinly veiled attempt to ban private firearm ownership in the state.

"Never in my career have I seen such a slick attempt at instituting a state-wide gun ban," commented ISRA Executive Director Richard Pearson. "Nearly every firearm model for sale in Illinois was either designed for military use, or is used by the military for one purpose or another. Therefore, under this bill, nearly every pistol, revolver, rifle or shotgun owned by Illinois citizens would be banned."

"The laughable part is that the scope of this bill goes way beyond conventional firearms," continued Pearson. "Every VFW and American Legion Post would have to remove the tanks and howitzers from their property or face prosecution. The cannon adorning town squares across the state would have to be rounded up and destroyed. The dummy grenade paperweight on your desk would have to go as well. Oh boy, and won't all the honor guards look pretty snappy shouldering broomsticks in the July Fourth parades next year?"

"HB4132 is so sweeping that it would go as far as to ban cap guns and water pistols," said Pearson. "Given that this is an election year, I can't wait to see how Rep. Chapa LaVia will spin her ban on squirt guns to her political advantage."

---

The ISRA is the state's leading advocate of safe, lawful and responsible firearms ownership. For more than a century, the ISRA has represented the interests of over 1.5 million law- abiding Illinois firearm owners.

This press release is posted at US Newswire.

Posted Wed Jan 25 10:51:53 CST 2006

www.isra.org/
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
get a class action lawsuit against him for libel

Libel is in print. Slander is spoken.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I've been wanting to separate IL at I-80 for years now. Missouri can have East St. Louis, and then ther rest of the state would be red. Exceptions of course being a couple of extreme southern counties, and a few river counties, and the University of IL in Champaign county. The rest of us outnumber them greatly. No more supporting Chicago's welfare system.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
to the rooftops

Easier to type then to do.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#24]
All I can say is "SHOW ME THE NUMBERS"...

Show me that these firearms are weapons of criminals and they are obtained legally......
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:58:36 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
One of these days people like Mayor Daley is going to push it to far.

They haven't already????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top