Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 5:59:21 PM EDT
When did Sheppard trade in an M9 for what looked to be a .45 based on the large bore
and why a taser instead of zat (other than plot device reason)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
First time I noticed that too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Taser allowed him to torture
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Do they repeat the Stargates tonight ? I fell asleep and woke up just as it ended.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do they repeat the Stargates tonight ? I fell asleep and woke up just as it ended.

yes, at least they better, I worked until 8 and missed SG1
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When did Sheppard trade in an M9 for what looked to be a .45 based on the large bore
and why a taser instead of zat (other than plot device reason)

Dupe

www.weaponforums.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429557
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#6]
technically, yours is the dupe
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
technically, yours is the dupe

Not bother checking...ok so what...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:17:00 PM EDT
[#8]
yep saw that too
oh well
why the hell don't they have some sort of lazers or something on that show anyway they have all this alien tech apprently noone else built a weapon besides the Jaffa stuff?

* I watch very little of that show and i am sure some SG geek will come explain all this
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#9]

adjustable rear sight as well
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
yep saw that too
oh well
why the hell don't they have some sort of lazers or something on that show anyway they have all this alien tech apprently noone else built a weapon besides the Jaffa stuff?

* I watch very little of that show and i am sure some SG geek will come explain all this

Probably don't want G'ould tech falling in the hands of Pegasus locals or the Wraith.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#11]
GREAT episode.

He had the .45 this whole season. Still don't know the exact type, but I got it tivo'd. And a zat would have just knocked him out, whereas the taser provided all sorts of amusement.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Someone: He's the one!

Weir: Torture him!

Someone else: Whoops, he's not the one, HE is!

Weir: OK, torture him then!

And they all lived happily ever after. I hated the pony-tailed moron from the first episode he was in.

Random points:

-That blonde chick is cuter than I remember from that other episode. Nice eye candy on Atlantis!

-They really need to mount a'orbital defense cannon' from the Seige episodes on the Daedalus. Wasn't there a second cannon that was not functioning at the time?

-No more singing. No, seriously.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:29:02 PM EDT
[#12]
+1 to no singing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top