Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 2:53:11 PM EDT
Last night at the movies there was a guy wearing a red hoodie with a yellow logo, he looked like hippie trash.  I looked closer, it was the sickle logo thing and was the flag of the USSR.  This shit pisses me off something fierce.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry about it.  In ten years he'll still be wearing the same hoodie and still wont have a job.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Russian 1945 M44.....

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Last night at the movies there was a guy wearing a red hoodie with a yellow logo, he looked like hippie trash.  I looked closer, it was the sickle logo thing and was the flag of the USSR.  This shit pisses me off something fierce.

Whats with the first part of your sigline?

I would have set him on fire.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:57:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats with the first part of your sigline?

I would have set him on fire.

I looked at him long enough, all I saw was red, a few kinds
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, well look at it now
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, well look at it now

bb
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#7]
"The Hammer and Sickle will forever remain one of the icons of the Cold War era in which we were all almost blown to smitherines.  Get yours today and remind the world of that little thing we call MAD (mutually assured destruction.)"

www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=86

www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=100

www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=121

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"The Hammer and Sickle will forever remain one of the icons of the Cold War era in which we were all almost blown to smitherines.  Get yours today and remind the world of that little thing we call MAD (mutually assured destruction.)"

www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=86

www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=100

www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=121

oughta be shot!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Your ticked off, I'm ticked off....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top