Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2006 12:58:48 PM EDT
or us talking to each other.

Ain't that some shit?!!

We've been friends since the 6th fucking grade!

I've never ever not fucking once ever made a move on one of his GFs or any female he has been interested in. He's pissed at me cuz I called her last night to ask her for a little advice about this chick I met when I was out with them last month. She gave her opinion and her advice(and it paid off well I might add).

I was suposed to go hang out and party with them the the last weekend of the month, do to stupid shit at work I now can't so we made alternate plans. Yah big shit we talked for 30mins so fucking what, we also talked about his fucking surprise birthday party which took damn near most of the time we were on the phone.

Her and I emailing and talking to each other on the phone is nothing new. Anytime the three of us talk about getting together to hang out or party he always says you two make the plans and let me know what were doing. So thats what we do. Thats what we've done for the last  two fucking years! Now all of a sudden it's a fucking issue that her and I email each other and talk on the phone? WTF!

She's never done anything to create trust issues with him not fucking once. And why the fuck he wouldn't trust me I have no fucking clue, never given him a reason not to.

Maybe he's just pissed at me because I told him flat out the other day that if he is having trust issues in his relationship for whatever reasons, then maybe he needs to rethink the whole getting married thing. I don't think it's what he wanted to hear me say, but honestly tough shit it needed to be said because it's true.

I've always been considered family, not just by him and his mom and dad and sisters but by his grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins as well. He's the closest I've ever had to a brother. So I really don't know what to think or feel right now. For all the shit we have gone through since we've been friends to hear him say this is just like wow damn........
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe it's HER he doesn't trust.

Maybe you shouldn't let her come between you guys.

I'd bail until he gets his head right.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, I don't call my friends wifes or girlfriends, for any reason. (unless it is to ask for one of my buddies)

It is a good rule, and you should learn it.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I called her

to ask her for a little advice

we made alternate plans

we talked for 30mins

Her and I emailing and talking to each other

you two make the plans and let me know what were doing. So thats what we do.

her and I email each other and talk on the phone

NOW do you see why?

Ditto on what krpind said.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
ALSO the word 'I' in your title should be 'me'.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Hit it now!  Your friend is fucked up and the marriage won't last, you may as well get some pie
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember...

"Bro's before ho's..."
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]
No pics?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No pics?

He needs to, he knows he's hit it!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#9]
How hot is she?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Dude, I don't call my friends wifes or girlfriends, for any reason. (unless it is to ask for one of my buddies)

YMMV

yep , have to agree. Stop calling his girl and the prob goes away...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
How hot is she?

lol yeah,

If you had the chance to hit it and you knew you wouldn't get busted would ya?
BTW, when you know for a fact you won't get busted for sleeping with your friends just absolutely beautiful hot sexy freaky girl, you'll get to sleep with her, and it'll be great and you'll plan on doing it again, and she'll feel bad about it, admit it to her bf, then join the navy and leave you both with your hands.  Ask me how I know
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

YMMV

Yeah, what he said.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#13]
stop playing the good guy w/his girl

Sub-conscientiously you are flirting and are definitely out of line with the email stuff

knock it off- if you value his friendship

my .02
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Your buddy might be sniffing around another woman and now has his own trust issues.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
stop playing the good guy w/his girl

Sub-conscientiously you are flirting and are definitely out of line with the email stuff

knock it off- if you value his friendship

my .02

Yeah, its like Lays potato chips.....

"Get your own bag!"

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like to me that his paranoia & visions of ill repute have been flamed/instigated by a very convincing outside party (male or female, or the actual female herself).  The dark forces are massing against you.

But remember, it could've been as simple & inocent as her saying to your friend; "You should be more like him!" And he then spent too much time analizing the comment.

In the mean time, don't talk about it! Just be his friend & step away from the lady. He'll eventually realize that he got a case of the 'weirdz' for no reason and it'll all go away.

....or you could just bang her & be done with it
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I'll guess you're better looking, more confident and more fun to be around....which is OK when you two are "cruisin' for chicks." Not so much OK when he's trying to hang onto one who MAY find YOU more interesting/handsome...blah blah.

Insecurity on his end...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#18]
stop groping her boobs and he would probably lay off
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Sounds like to me that his paranoia & visions of ill repute have been flamed/instigated by a very convincing outside party (male or female, or the actual female herself).  The dark forces are massing against you.

But remember, it could've been as simple & inocent as her saying to your friend; "You should be more like him!" And he then spent too much time analizing the comment.

In the mean time, don't talk about it! Just be his friend & step away from the lady. He'll eventually realize that he got a case of the 'weirdz' for no reason and it'll all go away.

....or you could just bang her & be done with it

Actually you might be onto something. He was telling me about some chick he works with who had an afair with her husbands best friend and it all started though email. He was telling meabout that like two weeks ago.............

That would also mean no hanging out with him because he goes nowhere without her. And if he does, it a rare occasion a very rare occasion.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

YMMV

Agreed. Good rule.

I try my best to not have close relations with my friends wives or gf's. It just causes un-needed problems.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:44:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'll guess you're better looking, more confident and more fun to be around....which is OK when you two are "cruisin' for chicks." Not so much OK when he's trying to hang onto one who MAY find YOU more interesting/handsome...blah blah.

Insecurity on his end...

Same thing his sister said though she used more colorful metaphors when saying it.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

Agreed. Good rule.

I try my best to not have close relations with my friends wives or gf's. It just causes un-needed problems.

I guess yall missed the part where I said it was him who said her and i should make the plans whenever the three of us want to go hang out or party. That means you jhave to talk to the person, they live 45mins away from me, that means phone/email to make those plans. i'd rhater talkto him to make plans but he wanted it that way so thats what we did. You got to understand for the last two years this wasn't any type of issue, this is just now all of a suden an issue.

ETA: I probably shouldn't go hunting with him Sunday perhaps
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Just be strait with him. Assure him that you would never let anything happen, if for nothing else out of respect for your friendship.

I had a similar problem and all it took was that one honest reassurance to fix it. Just swear on your life that this girl is off the radar forever and that you will concentrate on the other couple billion females for potential mates.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Insecurity on his end...

+1

Hell, I have a couple good friends who's girlfriends I flirt around with.. I only do it in front of them, but its all good fun and boundries are respected  The one girl I usually call up if I want to see a show or a concert and can't find someone to go with, my friend is cool with it.  Our main rule of thumb is we do not discuss any issues that they have regarding their relationship.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:03:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Bros before Hoes
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#28]
She didn't say "me too" right before she got off the phone with you, did she?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
or us talking to each other.

Ain't that some shit?!!

We've been friends since the 6th fucking grade!

I've never ever not fucking once ever made a move on one of his GFs or any female he has been interested in. He's pissed at me cuz I called her last night to ask her for a little advice about this chick I met when I was out with them last month. She gave her opinion and her advice(and it paid off well I might add).

I was suposed to go hang out and party with them the the last weekend of the month, do to stupid shit at work I now can't so we made alternate plans. Yah big shit we talked for 30mins so fucking what, we also talked about his fucking surprise birthday party which took damn near most of the time we were on the phone.

Her and I emailing and talking to each other on the phone is nothing new. Anytime the three of us talk about getting together to hang out or party he always says you two make the plans and let me know what were doing. So thats what we do. Thats what we've done for the last  two fucking years! Now all of a sudden it's a fucking issue that her and I email each other and talk on the phone? WTF!

She's never done anything to create trust issues with him not fucking once. And why the fuck he wouldn't trust me I have no fucking clue, never given him a reason not to.

Maybe he's just pissed at me because I told him flat out the other day that if he is having trust issues in this relationship for whatever reasons, then maybe he needs to rethink the whole getting married thing. I don't think it's what he wanted to hear me say, but honestly tough shit it needed to be said because it's true.

I've always been considered family, not just by him and his mom and dad and sisters but by his grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins as well. He's the closest I've ever had to a brother. So I really don't know what to think or feel right now. For all the shit we have gone through since we've been friends to hear him say this is just like wow damn........

Isn't there a joke somewhere about two cowboys that starts that way???
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#30]
These guys are some jaded bastards.....but there's some truth to not talking to your bud's women at all.  Women are fucking crazy and will do anything to drive their men crazy with jealousy just to spite their men.  Now organizing a surprise BDay party is something else.  He shouldn't even know that you two have been talking, but obviously he does, WHY?  Who's telling him??

Now just admit it, you want to bone his girl, but you're just pissed that he's calling you out on it!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#31]
He must have just started hitting it ,so now he don't trust nobody.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
She didn't say "me too" right before she got off the phone with you, did she?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Your buddy might be sniffing around another woman and now has his own trust issues.

thats the first thing that popped into my head.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

+1

There is no reason to call her.  Who cares what he says about calling her to make plans.  You are HIS friend call HIM to make plans for YOU TWO to hang out.  Why the hell is she in the picture.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I can't say I blame hime dude. She gave me a blowjob last weekend for telling her how to get to McDonalds.

Truly, I agree with what the other guys said, she's not your girl, you have no reason to call her. Unless of course you knew her before you knew him (which is doubtful since you knew him since 6th grade)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Insecurity on his end...

+1

Hell, I have a couple good friends who's girlfriends I flirt around with.. I only do it in front of them, but its all good fun and boundries are respected  The one girl I usually call up if I want to see a show or a concert and can't find someone to go with, my friend is cool with it.  Our main rule of thumb is we do not discuss any issues that they have regarding their relationship.

Same here her and I don't talk about her and him, now him and I on the other hand yah he talks to me about shit between them, but thats different.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

+1

There is no reason to call her.  Who cares what he says about calling her to make plans.  You are HIS friend call HIM to make plans for YOU TWO to hang out.  Why the hell is she in the picture.

You got me, as soon as any conversation turns to hanging out or partying or bar hopping he'll say talk to her and hand her the phone. 3/4's of the time I talk to her it's his ass handing her the phone saying here you two figure this shit out. Hell I called him yesterday and asked him about some things with this chick I went andmet up with last night, he told me call her, she'll give you better advice then I can.
The other problem is that he goes no where with out her. There is no hey dude lets me and you go out and get a couple beers cuz he'll say hell ya lets go, but he will bring her with. The crew we hang out with has banned his ass from guys night out because he'll bring her with. So if I want to hang out with him, I have to hang out with her. No real way around it.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

+1

a sudden surge of jealousy usually means he's feeling guilty about something either he did or wants to do...  best thing you can do is tell him that you don't understand why he's so upset and ask if he really thinks either of you would betray him like that...  over a beer, of course...  with a steak...  after a day at the range.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YMMV

+1

You got me, as soon as any conversation turns to hanging out or partying or bar hopping he'll say talk to her and hand her the phone. 3/4's of the time I talk to her it's his ass handing her the phone saying here you two figure this shit out. Hell I called him yesterday and asked him about some things with this chick I went andmet up with last night, he told me call her, she'll give you better advice then I can.
The other problem is that he goes no where with out her. There is no hey dude lets me and you go out and get a couple beers cuz he'll say hell ya lets go, but he will bring her with. The crew we hang out with has banned his ass from guys night out because he'll bring her with. So if I want to hang out with him, I have to hang out with her. No real way around it.  

He is the one with trust issues.  He is with her all of the time because he is insecure.  He brings her along because that way he knows just where she is at.

If you want to put him at ease about the whole thing, just tell him that you are repulsed by ungly chicks so she is safe from your advances.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Shit, she's probably trying to get him jealous by talking about you.  He can't control her, so he's asking YOU not to talk to her.

Be a friend.  If you feel like doing something with her, go whack off; you'll change your mind after the poison is gone from your body.  Your head will clear.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

YMMV

A++++VERYGOODEBAYERWILLBUYAGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I guess yall missed the part where I said it was him who said her and i should make the plans whenever the three of us want to go hang out or party.

We got it.

We just figgered you was smarter than that.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I'd hit it!

J/K

What krpind said!

Keeps me out of trouble.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

That was my thought too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats the first thing that popped into my head.

Yep.

Projection. I forget, does that come before or after Justification?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Your friend has some problems... obviously. I talk to my wifes friends, she talks to mine. BFD. Life includes communication with members of the other sex. If he can not handle her talking to you, then he is fucked. Stay away from the whole situation and leave them to their misery.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#48]
boobies cloud the sharpest of minds
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#49]
I have some friend's whose wives I talk to more than them because I can't get ahold of my buds and we end up yakking.  Vice versa as well.  Hell sometimes I just tell them to call the wife to schedule something.  

One of my riend's has a 30 YO wife who looks 18, and is pretty cute and I have no interest in her, and her no interest in me, other than being friends, but I also made sure that he was cool with us chatting and having me over to let our kids play when he was out of town working.

Funny story of small town living.  My friend's wife Angel had somehow let her DL expire and needed to borrow a vehicle that would pass a safety check to take a driving test, so I picked her up in mine and she took the test, and then we went to a drive through espresso stand where she bought me some coffee.  On the way there we joked that we'd better not be seen to much together or else people will make assumptions.

Next day my wife goes to get coffee on the way to work "So I saw your husband with Angel yesterday".....

I could not cheat on my wife if I wanted to.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
boobies cloud the sharpest of minds

I'm gonna steal that one for awhile.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top