Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 8:41:03 AM EDT
Guy across the hall from my girlfriends apartment is a DNR agent.  Young kid, but seems to be a nice guy.  

We have talked several times, and have even shown carry pieces to each other.  The other day, I was putting one of my M4's in the truck(I keep one at her apartment) and he came up to me.  

Asked to see it, asked if it was full auto.  I of course stated No.  He made the comment that it was a nice "toy"

I am walking by his truck last night, and lieing on th passenger seat is a black and yellow brochure.  In big yellow letters is ATF.

Should I be afraid, I dont even own a dog
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Guy across the hall from my girlfriends apartment is a DNR agent.  Young kid, but seems to be a nice guy.  

We have talked several times, and have even shown carry pieces to each other.  The other day, I was putting one of my M4's in the truck(I keep one at her apartment) and he came up to me.  

Asked to see it, asked if it was full auto.  I of course stated No.  He made the comment that it was a nice "toy"

I am walking by his truck last night, and lieing on th passenger seat is a black and yellow brochure.  In big yellow letters is ATF.

BE VERY AFRAID.

Let him call the convenience store boys on you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#2]
he is going to arrest you for molesting the squirrels
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:51:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

This is why you never show and/or discuss you shit with random people. Ever.

It takes most people years before they get to see any of my stuff, other than a few pictures on the net.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

whats DNR?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#5]
He's not your friend. He's Johhny law.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

whats DNR?

Department of Natural Resources.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:57:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes.
F troop's job is to put YOU behind bars.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I hate to generalize but:

young and/or inexperienced person + .gov agency + black rifle = automatic presumption it's a machine gun.  

+1 on the "don't show your stuff to people you don't know" comment.

The level of indoctrination when it comes to "if it's black and plastic it's a machine gun" is simply overwhelming.  If anti-smoking and anti-drug Jihads were as successful there would be no lung cancer and the drug cartels would have imploded and vanished by now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:02:06 AM EDT
[#9]
nice toy?  guy sounds like an asshole

the nail that sticks up gets hammered down

dont share any more info with the guy

every time you see him just stare at him and smile vacantly
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#10]
You have nothing to fear from your own government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top