Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 3:58:33 AM EDT
I've always liked the 10/22 rifles.
I'd like to get one and build it into a mean looking "fun gun" that would go through a brick in a couple of hours.

What is the coolest looking kit you've seen?
(Please provide a link and price if possible?)

The Krinker Plinker is what got me started thinking about this:
Krinker Plinker
That has got to be the best looking one I've seen, but even with the Buyer's Club discount, $269 is a little more than I was looking to spend.

The MG-42 kit is different:
MG-42

The R22 is cool, and it takes 10/22 mags, but it doesn't look like they've got the bugs out of it yet.
R22
They do make a 10/22 stock that looks like it has real promise.

So, what else you got?

(Edited to add: Mods, please move to 10/22 fourm.)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:15:35 AM EDT
[#1]
i guess i'm kind of a traditionalist but i like the black hogue overmoulded rifle stock with the pac-lite bull barrel with threaded muzzle. also have a short picatinny rail that bolts to the top of the receiver. i've sent the paperwork in for my gem-tech outback 2 suppressor so once i have it all together, that'll be a pretty cool kit!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:22:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I would go with thius KITT if I were you.

But I do like the R22 too!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've always liked the 10/22 rifles.
I'd like to get one and build it into a mean looking "fun gun" that would go through a brick in a couple of hours.

What is the coolest looking kit you've seen?
(Please provide a link and price if possible?)

The Krinker Plinker is what got me started thinking about this:
Krinker Plinker
That has got to be the best looking one I've seen, but even with the Buyer's Club discount, $269 is a little more than I was looking to spend.

The MG-42 kit is different:
MG-42

The R22 is cool, and it takes 10/22 mags, but it doesn't look like they've got the bugs out of it yet.
R22
They do make a 10/22 stock that looks like it has real promise.

So, what else you got?

(Edited to add: Mods, please move to 10/22 fourm.)

check this link out he has a neat 10/22 idea sweet stock to best part it can use ar stocks and grips.

www.rbprecision.com/id72.htm

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top