Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 9:38:07 PM EDT
I just up and decided to go see a movie tonight so I went and saw Casanova, the 950 showing. I sneaked in some soda and naturally selected a seat in the middle with the best view. I got there kinda early and there wasn't anyone there yet.

But by the time the movie began there was still no other people in the theatre. Sweet, I got the whole theatre to myself. About a quarter into the movie a usher comes in to check audio and make sure everythings ok. Here's the shocker; He asked me if the temperature was ok, and offered to turn up the heat! Which he did, it was a little chilly.

Has anyone else had that happen? Usually the ushers could give a rats ass, but I guess I got lucky.

That is all.     Oh yeah, I liked the movie  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:11:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Usually I wait until the movie has been out for a while and is about to get pulled for a newly released flick. Then I'll go to the first viewing in the morning in the middle of the week, more often than not I have the theatre to myself. That's the way I like it........
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Usually I wait until the movie has been out for a while and is about to get pulled for a newly released flick. Then I'll go to the first viewing in the morning in the middle of the week, more often than not I have the theatre to myself. That's the way I like it........ hr

100% agree. Even though it is funny to listen to the locals debate the screen at times...Give me a nearly empty, off-peak theater anytime...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#3]
How many bewbies didja get to see?

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How many bewbies didja get to see?

sadly none, no bewbies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top