Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'll just go kill myself!  Now I don't even want to go on with my life.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I think I'll just go kill myself!  Now I don't even want to go on with my life.

Unfortunately, that's what I'm talkin about.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/whocares-scangives.jpg

Man I loved that show.

The flying mini-sub was a bit over the top though... but I always liked the "let's hook up the reactor to the hull and nuke the sea monster with 800 hillion jillion volts" trick... dumbass seamonsters fell for it EVERY time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow... you're an ass.

When you're going to post something this retarded... at least describe the subject in the title of the thread.  Don't leave it so vague that people click it just to be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#7]
OK then....I'm gonna go watch paint dry now.......
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man I loved that show.

The flying mini-sub was a bit over the top though... but I always liked the "let's hook up the reactor to the hull and nuke the sea monster with 800 hillion jillion volts" trick... dumbass seamonsters fell for it EVERY time.

The movie was good and has held up pretty well over time (Loved the part where Nelson tells the UN that "I take my orders only from the President of the United States!"

The flying sub was an abomination to aeronautical engineers and was a pilots nightmare from an ergonomic standpoint but it was COOL.

My personal favorite for "submersibles that fly" has always been Skydiver.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Obviously, the ambiguously gay Cruise and the naive Holmes don't realize that she makes that face and he holds her hair like that when she does a face plant in his lap.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man I loved that show.

The movie was good and has held up pretty well over time (Loved the part where Nelson tells the UN that "I take my orders only from the President of the United States!" flymeaway.net/images/finger.gif

The flying sub was an abomination to aeronautical engineers and was a pilots nightmare from an ergonomic standpoint but it was COOL.

Was that the one where the van allen radiation belts had caught on fire and the only way to put it out was to nuke it, and the UN didn't buy Admiral Nelson's Theory and sent a sub after the Seaview?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man I loved that show.

The movie was good and has held up pretty well over time (Loved the part where Nelson tells the UN that "I take my orders only from the President of the United States!" flymeaway.net/images/finger.gif

Was that the one where the van allen radiation belts had caught on fire and the only way to put it out was to nuke it, and the UN didn't buy Admiral Nelson's Theory and sent a sub after the Seaview?

Yup, that's the one:  http://imdb.com/title/tt0055608
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top