Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2006 4:21:00 PM EDT

I know there's been some fighting about her politics but I have been actively stressing about what might happen to her...I watched the other videos and hated what I saw but to see this happen to a woman might severely fuck me up
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll say "no", but I wouldn't have guessed that I would watch the others either.

edited to add: But I did.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a glutton for punishment
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:25:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I watched Nick Berg murdered. That's enough burned into my memory banks to last a lifetime.

No.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
No.

Any station or website that carries it is complicit (in a murder - the reason they do it is because they know it will be shown)

Pull the license of EVERY station that broadcasts it (even those who show "just leading up to) and take out every website owner with a missile and you will see the whole shebang evaporate overnight.

I am quite serious.

Broadcasting live murders (in any form) is not protected free speech.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#5]
no
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:31:09 PM EDT
[#6]
No, but I'm not into watching my fellow citizens be beheaded.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Actively haven't watched any and won't start anytime soon
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I stupidly clicked on the Russian beheading when it circulated here.  It screwed me up for days.  I heard (not by choice) the Nick Berg beheading on Michael Savages show and that's plenty for me, thank you very much, I'll pass.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:34:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No, but I'm not into watching my fellow citizens be beheaded.

Samething with our troops being killed,i have no interest,but i love to see the towel heads get it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I saw Nick Berg's decapitation and the Russian one as well. That was some serious nasty shit. It messed up my thinking for a while.

Not sure I'd watch a vid of the girl being victimized in that way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I see absolutely no reason to give terrorists an audience.    

It would remind you what we are up against.

All other stuff aside they will shoot her most likely close up in the head.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It would remind you what we are up against.

Some of us don't need reminded.  Those of us who do probably wouldn't watch it regardless.

82nd Airborne said it best.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I would watch it.  The Chechen video sickened me for days.  To me it was worse than the Berg video, but that still bugged me a little.  

I would watch only for the reason to reignite my pure hatred for these fucking sick people.  As happens to all of us from time to time, I have let myself fall into the trap of realtive security and complacency.  It has been quite on these shores for 4+ years and our troops are kicking ass all over the world.  So over time, my hatred has waned just a little bit.  But shit like this, if it happens, is a great reinforcer for my anger and hatred.

By the way, I consider myself a Christian and do not feel bad about my hatred toward my fellow man.  The bastards that do these types of things are not human beings in my mind.  They are twisted, evil disciples of Satan that need to be killed at all cost.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Part of me worries that their guys have the unmitigated nerve to commit such atrocities at the blink of an eye while some men here could not stomach to even watch it.

I fear being overcome by savagery simply because we don't have the stomach to fight back properly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#17]
I am afraid that her beheading might be a relief, I can only imagine what those dogs are doing to her.

I most likely will not watch.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I get the feeling most of you guys who have seen the worst of these video's out there as I have feel the same.
You found the images most repugnant as did I
They were shocking to the core as they were meant to be.
The savages know our weaknesses...we love life and we love to be and feel alive.

I thought after seeing these clips that it was more important to slay these terrorists for the savages they are.

I think the more people who see the brutality for what it realy is may encourage them to back the WOT with more compassion.

I'm not saying this is prime time TV and everyone must watch it. It is gruesome and I pondered for a few days after watching.

It's powerful stuff and not for the faint hearted but it shows the savages for what they are.

I do have feelings that would say no-one should have to see these images...but this is 2006 and this shit is what the world is fighting over now...people need to understand how primitave the savages are.

Taffy
JMHO
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#19]
I have watched more than one Beheading/Murder on this screen,,,,,it's grisly to view and at the same time reminds me this is War,CRUSH the True Infidels and don't stop now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#20]
"Part of me worries that their guys have the unmitigated nerve to commit such atrocities at the blink of an eye while some men here could not stomach to even watch it.

I fear being overcome by savagery simply because we don't have the stomach to fight back properly."

I agree!

My feeling are that you should watch it and be sick if you can't handle it.  Watch it and learn the way of our enemy.  So when the day comes that you have one of these sicks fucks on the floor in front of you, you can draw you knife and cleanly slice thru his throat and not even blink doing so.  Watch it to enrage yourself to insane levels.  Watch it to incense your hatred.  Watch to understand what we are fighting against and what we are fighting for.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I watched Nick Berg murdered. That's enough burned into my memory banks to last a lifetime.

No.

+1
I made the mistake of watching them saw his head off. . . turned it off a few seconds into it.  It's one thing if you can't escape seeing it, entirely different if you willingly watch it.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#22]
I normally can't help myself.  I don't want to watch something like that, but I always wind up watching anyway.  Those videos don't even make me sick to my stomach anymore - I've become immune to them.

However,  I know for sure that I can't watch a woman get beheaded like that without getting very upset.  I will not watch the video if one comes out.  I've seen enough, and the fact that they don't even bother me anymore is in itself bothersome.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
No.

Any station or website that carries it is complicit (in a murder - the reason they do it is because they know it will be shown)

Pull the license of EVERY station that broadcasts it (even those who show "just leading up to) and take out every website owner with a missile and you will see the whole shebang evaporate overnight.

I am quite serious.

Broadcasting live murders (in any form) is not protected free speech.

Its aiding the enemy and so are those that watch that crap. Not everyone needs a video to know who the enemy is and what needs to be done to them. I cannot fathom how people need reminders like that when its unforgettable and unforgivable that the do. Sorry I dont forget that easily and wont play into their game by being an audience to their insanity.

The enemy wants an audience and many flock to give them one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't care who it is... "there are things in life you can't un-see."
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Between the Nepalis, the Russian soldier, and Berg... I've seen quite enough.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Nope.  Once was enough for me.  I saw the Russkie grunt beheaded.  Never again.

Savage fuckers...the ROP...RIGHT!  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

No.

+1

I've seen one and that's all I need to know about the enemy...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#28]

If I ever want to refresh my anger at Islamic militants, I'll watch the 9/11 documentary (the one by the two french brothers).  (Which I watch every year, btw)

I don't need to see a beheading, and I have had no interest in seeing the earlier ones.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:34:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Hell no. I couldn't watch that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#30]
If they do it, I am going to find a copy of the Koran, shit on it and set it on fire, taking video.  I might even beat up a muslim and steal his copy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#31]
All of those liberal commi California pieces of crap should be forced to watch it
if it happens, and anyone else who thinks we shouldn't stand up for what is going
on.  

If watching something like that doesn't make you want to nuke those bastards
until their holy land is a sheet of glass, I don't know what will.

Yes, it is highly disturbing.

But more disturbing are the people who want to criticize our military for being over there,
fighting against people who would do shit like this.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Nope.  Once was enough for me.  I saw the Russkie grunt beheaded.  Never again.

Savage fuckers...the ROP...RIGHT!  

Unlike most of the hostages the Russians are very, very, very far from innocent.  Ask the old U.S.S.R satelite countries, the Germans, the Afghans, and the Chechens what happens when the Russkies come to town.  I'll answer that for you.  Recreational rape, torture, murder, and genocide.  I am not agreeing with any arab actions just adding what needs to be said.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#33]
No.

I couldn't watch a woman being done that way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#34]
I know who our enemy is.

I know what they are capable of.

I know what needs to be done.

I don't need to see another one to confirm what I already know.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I know who our enemy is.

I know what they are capable of.

I know what needs to be done.

I don't need to see another one to confirm what I already know.

+.9bar.

Fucking ROPERS.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I watched several of them and made/requested friends and family to watch them.

It needs to be remembered and thats why I have a pic of the twin towers and a flag in my office.

Never forget/never forgive.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:24:45 PM EDT
[#37]
The cable channels have already been showing plenty of still photographs of her.  If she dies they'll take advantage of the fact that she's young, female, and reasonably attractive..Expect plenty of news segments with long slow dissolves between stills of a smiling young woman with a huge fade to black at the end.   Its going to be rough on even those who don't watch the video of her actual death.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Yes.   It's a stark reminder of what WE our troops are fighting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

No.

I have to agree with this.  That was the only one I watched.  It made me wish I was in the room with a good, old Chicago Typewriter.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#41]
You need another option.

No, I've seen enough to convince me that we should melt the region.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#42]
saw them all and the nepalese folks getting slaughtered. I think a couple were women?

disgusting savages.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
You need another option.

No, I've seen enough to convince me that we should melt the region.

That's actually my first poll in over 2000 posts..I was relieved to just get it on there right
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Just the thought of them doing shit like that makes me want to quit my job, join the military and ask them to send me to downtown bagdad.

Then once there, load up on ammo and go awol for a couple of days so i can hunt those fuckers down.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:48:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I am afraid that her beheading might be a relief, I can only imagine what those dogs are doing to her.

Thats what i was thinking.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
IF you need something like that as a reminder, then you haven't been paying attention.  

Remember this: without an audience, beheading videos are useless.    

Watching it and not giving into the desired effect also makes the video useless as well. Im not disagreeing with you but it works both ways. I beleive they make these videos to make anyone who watches it cringe, and shutter, and think twice about who theyre fighting. As for me, I skip all that and become more determined to hunt down that ass hole and kill him if I get the chance. No, i do not condone these beheadings, No I do not get off on them, No I do not need it as a reminder. Just the sheer mention that it happened is enough for me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:49:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I've seen two recent Iraq jihadi beheading videos --within the last couple years-- and a Chechen one as well. That was enough for me.

Teaching point:  No Orange Jumpsuits!

Teaching point for me was, Do NOT get takin alive!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:56:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Ok, as always Im on the outside looking in.

She had pink hair in one pic, a burka in the other, pardon me for prejudging, but seems to be the kommie pinko. If I am off base so be it, if not.............<shrug>

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've seen two recent Iraq jihadi beheading videos --within the last couple years-- and a Chechen one as well. That was enough for me.

Teaching point:  No Orange Jumpsuits!

Teaching point for me was, Do NOT get takin alive!

+1 but if for some crazy reason it ended up that way I would yell out "Religion of Peace in Action" Just before they kill me on TV
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#50]
I absolutely will NOT watch any of those videos.  I do not have the stomach to see senseless acts of violence commited against civilians.  The images that I am able to create in my mind are more than enough to make me sick for days, and I have a very vivid imagination.  I know what these savages are capable of, I know what needs to be done to every last one of them.

Will I hesitate to shoot any one of those savages if I am presented with a life or death situation?  Absolutely not.  Will I stoop to their level and inflict the same grotesque brutality on them, no.  The terrorists want us to watch those videos.  Out of contempt of the terrorists, and in respect to the victim and their family I will not watch, ever.

I will never understand how people can be so evil, and so cruel in their treatment of others.  The thought is truly sickening.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top