Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 11:30:54 AM EDT
Al-Jazeera only released/translated 4 minutes of the 10 minute tape, the portion which they considered newsworthy.

In an Arabic transcription of the entire tape on the Al-Jazeera Web site — but not aired — bin Laden makes an oblique reference to how to prevent new attacks on the United States, but does not specify if these are conditions for a truce.

Bin Laden tells Americans that "if you are sincere in your desire for peace and security, and if Bush refuses to do anything but continue lies and oppression," then he recommends Americans read a book entitled "The Rogue State," apparently a reference to a book of that title by political analyst William Blum. The book has been published in Arabic.

"In its introduction, it states: 'If I were president, I would stop the attacks on the United States: First I would give an apology to all the widows and orphans and those who were tortured.Sorry, Osama. The torture of widows and orphans by America shall continue apace Then I would announce that American interference in the nations of the world has ended,'" he said.

tinyurl.com/862n4

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#1]
4 real?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted: "In its introduction, it states: 'If I were president, I would stop the attacks on the United States: First I would give an apology to all the widows and orphans and those who were tortured.
If Osama Butt Laden agrees with that guy, then the path is clear! We should turn more muslims into orphans and widows and NEVER apologize. The last thing you want to do is to obey terrorists. We should do the opposite as often as we can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top