Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 8:55:38 AM EDT
coming back from an errand and pull behind a black guy in a red Audi of some type, stopped at a light ready to make a left turn.  Light turns green and get 1/2 way thru the turn in the intersection and the fucktard slams on his brakes, so I do the same.   Ok, so he's a dipshit.  Left turn completed, movring along and the fucker slams on his brakes again and flips me a bird, LOL.  What's his problem?

This happens a couple times and I get tired of it and a new lane opened up on the right and I floor it and whizz by him but fucktard reacts and tries to move over to my lane and block me, unsuccessfully

Was in a shopping district and now ahead of him and watching to see if Rage Boy is following me, appears he isnt so I turn into the parking lot circle back and park in front a store I planned to go to all along.

After getting out of the store I searched nearby business parking lots for his car was going to take a pic with my camera phone of his license plates and call the cops, can't find him, oh well.

All long had my cocked and locked Colt 1911 with me.  It took every ounce of restraint starting with the first brake slam to not brandish it or go postal on the mother fucker.

Now I'm keeping one of my many AR15's readily available in case he got my license plate number and wants to continue his little road rage incident.

I got a few birds and epitaphs of my own in too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top