Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 4:06:54 AM EDT
For you that don’t know Joseph Goebbels was the head of the nazi propaganda ministry under Hitler. He supposedly died with Hitler by committing suicide at the end of World War II. The reason I ask looking at the media today it looks like he is alive and well working for the Democratic Party. I have always considered my self an independent and have always voted a spilt ticket, voting for Democrats or Republicans that supported my views. But when Democrat’s like Senator Clinton makes comments that the GOP is a Plantation, (I have No Idea how GOP is even similar to a slave plantation) and others saying Bush misled us about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Did President Clinton and leading Democrat’s not mislead us when they said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? The news media and Democrat’s are jumping all over President Bush for authorizing the NSA to spy on American phone conversations, but it was OK when Clinton authorized project Echelon for the NSA to monitor calls made by American citizens? What’s next? Are they going to have a rouge Republican burn down the Capital Building and outlaw the GOP? The appoint Hilary Clinton President for life for the good of the nation? I believe in the two party system, but the press has convince me never to vote Democrat again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes he is, but he changed his name to Robert Byrd.

G
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes he is, but he changed his name to Robert Byrd.

G

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top