Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:45:21 AM EDT
if you live on the border or are concerned at all about illegal immigration, lou dobbs is the best fucking friend you will ever have! he's the only guy on tv who regularly covers this issue and tells it like it is. yeah, yeah, it's cnn but he's like their dirty little secret. this guy would be on fox news if fox news actually covered important news. and he was a blonde. with big tits.

this guy is right up there with john stossell in my book! check him out, 1800 real world time (east coast) on cnn.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Too left leaning for me.  He agrees with Keynes on economic policy.  I have no use for him.  The only reason he wants tighter borders is likely because it will mean more government.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I always considered Stossel to be kind of a fuckstick too.

ETA: spaces
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top