Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 6:19:59 AM EDT
Just about the greatest thing ever.  Looking for a soundboard or really just about anything related to Will Ferrell's Harry Caray.

HEY!!!  What's your favorite planet?

Mine's the sun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Norm!

If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself?

Its a simple yes or no question.  If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?

I know I would!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:02:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

HEY!!!  What's your favorite planet?

Mine's the sun.

I love that one!!

Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?

I know I would!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Just watched SNL's Best of Will Farrell this weekend!

The Harry Caray stuff was great... I hadn't realized he did a hilarious Robert Goulet impression too!

He was able to make un-funny characters seem funny, an ability the SNL writers unfortunately counted on all too often.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#4]
"I went golfing this weekend and hit to great balls, I stepped on a rake."

His Goulet stuff is pretty good as well
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#5]
20 hotdogs would equal roughly a nickel depending on the strenght of the yen.

Hey Norm did you gain weight???  lmao
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Effing hilarious...
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:45:57 AM EDT
[#7]

That's why my friends call me Whiskers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:55:20 AM EDT
[#8]
GOULET!

I have the mind to eat you right now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:17:44 AM EDT
[#9]
HC: Hi everybody! Harry Caray here! And welcome to Space: The Infinite Frontier. We've got a great show lined up for ya'. Joining us in the studio today is U.S. astronaut, Ronald Culbertson. Welcome to the show Ronald.

R: Well, thank you Harry. It's a pleasure to be here.

HC: Now, Ronald, you've just returned from the troubled Russian space station Mir. What's goin' on up there?

R: Well, Harry, the first thing you have to understand is that the Mir space station is eleven years old and was only designed to-

HC: Now, Ronald, it must be fun dressing up like an astronaut: the helmet, the boots,....the ray gun.

R: Ray gun?

HC: It's good to indulge your inner child, cause without that you got nothin'.

R: Harry, I'm a real astronaut. I don't just play "dress-up."

HC: Don't be ashamed Ronald. Hell, last Halloween I dressed up like one of those Frankenstein monsters. Bolts in the neck....the whole nine yards.

R: Well,...that must have been fun for you.

HC: The effect was positively eerie. Really scared some folks. In fact, a buddy of mine died of a heart attack when he saw me.

R: I'm sorry to hear that.

HC: Yeah. So, technically, I'm a murderer.

(Uncomfortable pause. Ronald is searching for words.)

HC: Hey Ronald! Ya' ever been sucked into a black hole?

R: No...

HC: I have. It's an area of infinite gravity and density from which not even light can escape. It's called,'A Weekend at My Mother-in-Law's.'

R: That's very funny, Harry.

HC: Hey, don't raise your voice at me!

R: I...I didn't.

HC: Well, just don't do it.

(Another uncomfortable pause.)

HC: Hey Ronald! Did ya' hear they cloned a sheep?

R: Yes, I did.

HC: Hey! What if they cloned a dinosaur?...Would ya' eat it?

R: You know, I haven't really given it much thought.

HC: I know I would. Char broiled dinosaur covered in gravy. Side of curly fries. I bet they'd call it the Dinosaur Special.

R: Yes, I guess they would.

HC: So how 'bout it Ronald? Would you eat a dinosaur?

R: What...What does this have to do with...

HC: Hey, don't jerk me around Ronald! It's a simple question! Would you eat a dinosaur?

R: I guess I would.

HC: I think you've made a wise choice. Boy, I wish those scientists would hurry up. I'm gettin' hungry.

R: Well, Harry, I'm sure that kind of cloning is a long way off.

HC: I hope so, cuz' when they start cloning humans...Sure it would be good for the species, but emotionally, we'd all be dead!

(Ronald is looking very perplexed.)

HC: Well, that's all the time we have. Before we leave, one important program note: Next week we'll be broadcasting from the center of the Sun.

(Stage hand leans in and whispers in Harry's ear.)

HC: Oh, thanks Pete. Apparently, the center of the Sun is eight billion degrees. You probably knew that, Ronald.

R: Yes. I did.

HC: So I guess we'll stay right here. That's kind of a relief. See ya' next time! Cubs win! Cubs win!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top