Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 3:19:15 AM EDT
Would it be possiable to get a Tool forum started? There seems to be a topic for games, business, etc....,  as well as many other non-firearms related topics. I would like to be able to post items of interest to the shooting/gunsmithing community { wts,wtt,wtb}.
If there is such a forum, please let me know.

Noob to site
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:48:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Good idea!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah that would be nice
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:10:52 AM EDT
[#4]
or would a 'gunsmithing' forum be better? apart from the 'build it yourself', i think those topics end up all over the place. if you want to include all tools, they already end up in general, cars and bikes, and whereever else. either way,  an entire forum related to gunsmithing tools discussion seems pretty specific.

if you just want to do wts, wtt, wtb, there is already a gunsmithing tools section in the equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:16:56 AM EDT
[#5]
It should include woodworking and mechanics, as well as smithing and fabrication IMHO.  There's always new tools coming out for contractors, wrench turners, and knuckle busters of all trades, and it'd be nice to get some hands-on reviews and thoughts.  We could also borrow one-time tools from each other (sight tools, barrel wrenches, little things like that).  

I've often thought about asking for a DIY forum, where questions like, "Which tile to use," "Help me fix my electric," "My drain is stopped up," and "Installing a partitioning wall" could be addressed by those of us in the trades.  

Maybe a "Talk shop and tools" forum?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top