Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 5:01:25 PM EDT
Charlottesville, Virginia is becoming a bastion of Liberalism. Home of the Univ. of VA,  Thomas Jefferson and close to the homes of many of the Founding Fathers. I'm sure they are looking down on the U.S. and wondering what the hell happened. But I digress, back to my post. My Aunt works for the Public Health Dept. She deals with immigrants. Seems that there is an organization who's sole purpose is to scour the globe, looking for any "oppressed" people they can find and bring them to the U.S.  Of course they have a myriad of problems i.e diseases, etc.. So what happens when they step foot off the plane? How about free medical care, housing allowances, you name it. This organization is even getting these people Social Security! WTF!! This organization receives money from the Gov"t to get them here, then we pick up the tab.I was born an American, work, pay taxes,give to my Church but this really pisses me off. Especially when we have Veterans that are not being taken care of and Americans on the street. Take care of our own first and stop trying to coddle the rest of the damn world. Rant off. Thanks for listening and your feedback.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you want anyone to say?

The laws that are being exploited were put in place to show compassion to truely needy cases and are being abused by a bunch of assholes.

Its the liberal assholes that need attention, not their victims (the people they import), nor the laws that were created for a good reason.

Unfortunately, its easier to go after the victims or the laws.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top