Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:54:40 AM EDT
Oh joy... we no longer have to be content to speculate what would have happened if Hitler had had time to develope nuclear weapons. Now we can observe it in real time.

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1559659/posts

CBS News:

Iran, whose president has declared the Holocaust a myth, announced Sunday it would hold a conference to examine the scientific evidence concerning Nazi Germany's massacre of the Jews. “It is a strange world. It is possible to discuss everything except the Holocaust. The Foreign Ministry plans to hold a conference on the scientific aspect of the issue to discuss and review its repercussions,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told reporters.

Asefi did not disclose where or when the conference would be held nor would he say who would attend.

Hard-line Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said late last year that the Holocaust was a “myth” and called for Israel to be wiped from the face of the earth.

The remarks prompted a global outpouring of condemnation.

Earlier this month, the Association of Muslim Journalists, a hard-line group, proposed holding a similar conference.

But Asefi said that he was not aware of the association's wishes. He said the conference he announced was planned and supported by the ministry.

On Saturday, Ahmadinejad urged the West to be free-minded enough to allow a free international debate on the real aspects of the Holocaust.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#1]
If they want to talk about it, fine.  There's overwhelming evidence that it happened.  What evidence do they have that it didn't?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Let's make Iran a new suburb of Israel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Boy, this shit is going to make some Jews happy. I hope I am hunkered down when Israel decides to take a shit in Tehran.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
As Savage says, Hitler is back & he's wearing a head scarf.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, and every friday, every single friday after prayers, they run around in the streets chanting death to america, death to israel. It's the fun and fashionalble thing to do in tehran. All I can say, is what a fine member of the international community, the world is a better place with them in it.  

Maybe we should drop exploding pigs on them - I understand that they are not big on the other white meat.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Actually Iran is worse than Nazi-era Germany.  The German fascist didn’t have a death-wish like the mullahs do, I am sure they would do something suicidal just to destroy Israel.  Nor do they try to hide their plans for eliminating the Jews in the Middle-East.  I have seen the Persian and Arabic propaganda coming out of Iran.  It would make Goerbels (Nazi propaganda minister) proud.  It is blatantly anti-Semitic, blaming Jews for everything from AIDS to 9/11.  How ironic, very little mention of the “new” Nazis in the “mainstream” media, not as much fun as bashing Bush.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Get ready for lot's of fallout if (when Israel does the inevatible). Speculation is that crude will be near $100/barrel. It really suck's that other countries can have so much control over our pocketbook.  sorry for the sidestep on the thread.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
As Savage says, Hitler is back & he's wearing a head scarf.

I have never heard that before but it is EXACTLY right
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#12]
I wonder why the UN isn't hosting it this time?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I've seen some figures on the iranian arms buildup that are enough to make a person turn white.  It seems as if iran has collected enough top flight cold war era weaponry to make life hell for a US carrier battle group or two.  Their missile programs in particular seem way overdone for a country that just wants to defend its borders.
I was asked a year ago or so if Israel actually had the ability to stop a dispersed well protected iranian nuclear program on a multi-raid basis, while dealing with the iranian air force and assorted air defenses.  My answer then was a strong probably.   I'm not so terribly sure now that iran couldn't fight the israeli air force to somewhat of a draw.
Anyone who knows more care to weigh in on this one?
Oh, and, yes, here we have an almost suicidally vicious and twisted state raving like lunatics and arming up with some of the worlds most advanced weaponry, threatening their neighbors and just about everyone who isn't selling them arms.  
Tell me why iraq was job one again?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:13:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I've seen some figures on the iranian arms buildup that are enough to make a person turn white.  It seems as if iran has collected enough top flight cold war era weaponry to make life hell for a US carrier battle group or two.  Their missile programs in particular seem way overdone for a country that just wants to defend its borders.
I was asked a year ago or so if Israel actually had the ability to stop a dispersed well protected iranian nuclear program on a multi-raid basis, while dealing with the iranian air force and assorted air defenses.  My answer then was a strong probably.   I'm not so terribly sure now that iran couldn't fight the israeli air force to somewhat of a draw.
Anyone who knows more care to weigh in on this one?
Oh, and, yes, here we have an almost suicidally vicious and twisted state raving like lunatics and arming up with some of the worlds most advanced weaponry, threatening their neighbors and just about everyone who isn't selling them arms.  
Tell me why iraq was job one again?

Because Bush wanted to get Saddam for threating to kill his father..............duh!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:18:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Well then......ALL PALESTINIAN, MUSLIM, & ISLAMIC SUFFERING IS A LIE AS WELL  No reason to show them sympathy or understanding because their problems simply don't exit.  Fuck'em.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I had no idea Persians were so interested in Jewish history.  I wonder how many taxpayer Rials are being wasted on this gov't inquest, & for what purpose?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top