Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 6:47:15 AM EDT
December 9, 2005 (CNN)

While interviewing an anonymous US Special Forces soldier on his sniper skills, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier what he felt when shooting members of al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The soldier shrugged and replied, "Recoil."
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
December 9, 2005 (CNN)

While interviewing an anonymous US Special Forces soldier on his sniper skills, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier what he felt when shooting members of al Qaeda in Afghanistan. The soldier shrugged and replied, "Recoil."

FUCKING DUPE!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
December 9, 2005 (CNN)

Sorry, but that is the 10th or something dupe of that this week
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:55:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
December 9, 2005 (CNN)

FUCKING DUPE!!!

lol...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Dupe and urban legend.  It's an old joke.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#5]
How many times are people going to keep reposting this?  Show a little restraint and resist the urge to forward every piece of crap that shows up in your inbox.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dupe and urban legend.  It's an old joke.

Goes back to Vietnam.

Many a helmut cover was Magic Markered with "When I kill, all I feel is recoil."
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:21:11 AM EDT
[#7]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:38:00 AM EDT
[#10]
So hey guys! Have you heard the 10 ways a gun is better than a woman or seen the shockwave video about the US bombing the pentagon?! God I just heard this story about a Marine punching a professor because god was busy. I should link that one too...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top