Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 10:51:53 PM EDT
Got to doing an inventory of rifles for my insurance rider and came to a harsh realization...... I dont even own an AR15!!!     I've got an A-15, a couple Cav-15s, an XM15E2S, and a Gator but not a single AR15  

Dammit anyhow, this is BS!

I guess I should just leave ar15.com in shame
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Got to doing an inventory of rifles for my insurance rider and came to a harsh realization...... I dont even own an AR15!!!     I've got an A-15, a couple Cav-15s, an XM15E2S, and a Gator but not a single AR15  

Dammit anyhow, this is BS!

I guess I should just leave ar15.com in shame

close enough
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
How the hell do you "just realize" you dont have an AR15??

Are you one of those guys who buys guns just to show off, then forgets about them? Cause I could name every gun I own, and damn near hit the date I bought it too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Are you one of those guys who buys guns just to show off, then forgets about them? Cause I could name every gun I own, and damn near hit the date I bought it too.

Trust me, I can name off all of them if you give me a few minutes.  

The point was as far as I know, the only real AR15 is a Colt.   I'm not sure if Armalite has the AR15 name as well but damned sure none of my rifles do.   I asked my son to start handing me the AR15s and the little smartass came back with "there arent any"
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The point was as far as I know, the only real AR15 is a Colt.   I'm not sure if Armalite has the AR15 name as well but damned sure none of my rifles do.   I asked my son to start handing me the AR15s and the little smartass came back with "there arent any"

Ahhh ok.

Fair nuff.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:14:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that ain't what the courts say
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Heck I don't own ANY autoloading rifle
but they say this is the place to learn
about them
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:47:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:55:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:56:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Dont feel bad, I dont own an AR either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:57:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Somebody's been teaching him well!

/PHil
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:59:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't feel bad. I live in the state that they are made in. Guess what? They're banned in Connecticut!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:22:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Don't feel bad. I live in the state that they are made in. Guess what? They're banned in Connecticut!

Me too (hi Bob)!
Not that I am at to much of a disadvantage. Here in Ct we can own Bushys,Oly,Armalite,RR,and so forth.We can even own a "Match Target" We are prohibited from owning a "AR-15". It is one of those things where you want to grab the stupid idiots in the state capitol and scream in their faces and tell them they are morons. The thing that prevents me from doing this is they are sitting there fat and happy thinking they are protecting us (from ourselves?) fron the evil black rifle and I truly think if they realised what they had done  they would find a way to make the law more restrictive instead of useing common scense and doing away with it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:34:35 AM EDT
[#13]
We'll keep the black rifle thing a secret in CT. Next thing you know they'll want to ban toy guns like NYC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top