Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2001 7:18:11 PM EDT
Ok, eye candy first.

[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/tana2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/tana3.JPG[/img]

Her name is Tana.  Tana is legal [:D] which in Nevada is 16 and up.  She wants to be a doctor.  Don't worry guys, If you ask nicely she will give you a "check-up".  We took Tana out shooting with us last time we went and she fired the Cav-15.  All's she said after emptying a 30 rnd mag d at a stuffed animal was "Recoil was so light, I could hardly feel it... which I could say the same about you Matt."  Ouch! [B)]

No Junior ATF agents plz.  I'm working on getting two VERY hot sisters to come and model (topless!!!!!!!!) so watch for future installments.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/tana3.JPG[/img]

Her name is Tana.  Tana is legal [:D]
View Quote

Tana, get your finger off that trigger[;)].  Sorry, had to say it.

Edited cause I fat fingered the keyboard, dang it.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
[b][red]KUM & GO?[/red][/b]
On the fridge, behind her, look...
HEE-HEE!
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[b][red]KUM & GO?[/red][/b]
On the fridge, behind her, look...
HEE-HEE!
View Quote

Saw that in Wyoming on Friday.  That was the name of a quickie mart.  So we took a picture and of course, printed it to hang on the fridge.

NSF
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Kum & Go.

Yes sir, we have 3 in the town I live in.

A small chain in western Co.,Wyo. and Utah.

You'ld think they would have found a better name though.

And yes, we have a WIDE variety of alternate names that are not fit for print. I know everyone here has enough imagination to fill in the blanks. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]
NSF,

Is it more expensive to have them come over instead of visiting them in their normal work enviornment?  [:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL!  Not strippers guys, I'm talking 100% pure girl next door.  The next couple ones are gonna knock your socks off.

NSF
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought our little backwoods towns were the only places with a Kum and Go!! I make a point every time I see one to at least get a logo'ed  lighter or matches or something it's too funny. and Jojo, know where I can get a fake id at? no not for beer I'm old enough for that, I want one that says I'm 8 years younger![:D]
Link Posted: 8/8/2001 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top