Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 8:48:08 PM EDT
That commie bastard cost me $39.00 from the grave today!! I went to pay my Bank of America card today and the damn bank is closed. Go figger! I tried to pay it online after I got home but their website wouldn't let me use todays date because it's a 'holiday'. $39.00 late fee! Screw MLK!!

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#1]
[nelson] HA HA![/nelson]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That commie bastard cost me $39.00 from the grave today!! I went to pay my Bank of America card today and the damn bank is closed. Go figger! I tried to pay it online after I got home but their website wouldn't let me use todays date because it's a 'holiday'. $39.00 late fee! Screw MLK!!

I have NEVER seen an online payment not go through cause of a "holiday". I made a CC payment on Christmas....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I like MiLK, it goes well in my cereal. Hurray for MiLK day! I'm a 2%er!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have NEVER seen an online payment not go through cause of a "holiday". I made a CC payment on Christmas....

Seriously.....Bank of America's website says that because it's a bank holiday one has to use the 17th as a date. My card was due today. I even called them....get this....they want $34.00 to take a phone payment!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Seriously.....Bank of America's website says that because it's a bank holiday one has to use the 17th as a date. My card was due today. I even called them....get this....they want $34.00 to take a phone payment!

I use BOA too... thankfully my due date is on the 29th.

I always will pay the minimum once I get the "bill", and if I have anymore to pay off, I'll do it later.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

See, thats weird, I use BofA....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Lets see..

Woke up..

Went to FFL #1 and was offered a simple auditing job in exchange for guns.

Went to FFL #2 and picked up some receivers.

Went back home and the girlfriend cooked me an excellent dinner.

During dinner UPS dropped off all my parts from Bushmaster necessary in order to build up the aforementioned receivers.

Sitting here with a nice drink, relaxing and cruising ARFCOM.

Yup, those damned holidays!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:00:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Double time and half.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:01:14 PM EDT
[#9]
This is exactly why I pay my bills the day I get them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Well, don't let the 4th of july or the birth of christ bite you in the ass either.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Double time plus one half / hr.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I like it i got holiday pay!! and my kids didnt have to go to school so the wife didnt have to get out of bed to take them. (good rested wife means its a good day)
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Congrats!  You are now a racist.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#15]
USPS doesnt deliver today.

Im pissed
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Bank of American will do anything to get a late penalty fee. No mercy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I tried to pay it online after I got home but their website wouldn't let me use todays date because it's a 'holiday'.

x10

Made my CC payments today, a transer of funds, and 2 e-bills.

More shit than a septic tank...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Call them. Ask them to waive the charges.

If that doesn't work, ask for a supervisor. Ask for them to waive the charges.

Keep going until either you or they run out of willpower to resist any longer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The way things are today, whites have to hang their heads low and apologize profusely for anything and everything that blacks perceive to be racist, or guess what?

They get branded racists.

It's now just a blame game that has one purpose - to put whites on the defensive.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm working.  Just another day to me.  

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:19:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Is it true that MLK got shot while he was at a no-tell-motel with his mistress?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:01:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Is it true that MLK got shot while
he was at a no-tell-motel with his mistress?

Is it true that President Kennedy's farther was a bootlegger for Al Kapone?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Double time and half.

Bingo

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:04:49 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Your problem should be with the bank not a dead black man. I needed to pay bills yesterday just like you and could not. Its not MLK's fault that I wait until the last min to pay my bills.

Some people cant wait to blame a black man for something. Some of you are just as bad as the blacks who blame the "Man" for all their  troubles.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:11:18 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The way things are today, whites have to hang their heads low and apologize profusely for anything and everything that blacks perceive to be racist, or guess what?

They get branded racists.

It's now just a blame game that has one purpose - to put whites on the defensive.

Whites do not have to hang their heads for anything or anybody. If you feel that way then you are guilty. I do not expect for you to apologize to me for anything.

The last time I was called the "N" bomb by a white woman you know what I did? I went to my closest "White" friends house and we both laughed about it.

Yea I was mad as hell but I did not expect for my "White" friend to apologize for his people. If you are not guilty of anything you have no need to be on the defensive.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:30:45 AM EDT
[#26]
I still maintain James Earl Ray was trying to do the public a service and off jesse jackson.

He was just a lousy shot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:52:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:55:49 AM EDT
[#28]
I recieved a late fee from my credit card company because the due date for the bill was on 25 December. How the hell are you supposed to pay a bill on Christmas?

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:01:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
get a new bank

Especially since they support La Raza and give loans to (undocumented workers).
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:05:01 AM EDT
[#30]
If you wait until the last possible minute to pay your bills, you're gambling with the possibility of being socked with late fees.

Banks thrive on fees.  The bank I work for derives a significant portion of their total income from NSF and late payment fees.  It's how the world works.

-James
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:53:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Wells Fargo was open yesterday. That's exactly why I changed several years ago...because of MLK day.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:35:44 PM EDT
[#32]
b

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your problem should be with the bank not a dead black man. I needed to pay bills yesterday just like you and could not. Its not MLK's fault that I wait until the last min to pay my bills.

Some people cant wait to blame a black man for something. Some of you are just as bad as the blacks who blame the "Man" for all their  troubles.

I didn't know MLK was black! I did know he was a communist.

You are the one all twiterpated about him being 'black'. I wasn't.

As far as waiting until the last minute to pay the bill...The money I use to pay that bill is in an interest bearing account. Why would I want to use that interest bearing money to pay a bill before it's due? I pay it the day it's due. That's the agreement.

MLK's birthday is a fairly new holiday foisted upon us to appease his dupes. Not a holiday I care to observe.

What I take exception to is the fact that this country makes a federal holiday out of a communist's birthday because his 'acomplishments' have been re-written favorably in the PC history books!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I recieved a late fee from my credit card company because the due date for the bill was on 25 December. How the hell are you supposed to pay a bill on Christmas?

Kharn

Hell, I KNOW Dec 25th is a holiday. It's been a holiday for as long as I can remember. MLK's Birthday hasn't been a holiday that long. By comparison it's relativly obscure.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#34]
He is right.  Bank of America does stupid shit like that.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#35]
You hate MLK you say:

Well . . . . . . . .

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#36]
My brother in law calls it He-be-we-be Day. He be dead, we be workin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top