Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 5:29:01 PM EDT

Why don't they honor or recipricate AL's CCWs...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Because y'all are dumbasses.

J/K
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

J/K

This coming from a Tennessian?  Meaning, you're either a hillbilly or river rat...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Because the good, freedom-loving citizens in AR are lazy and apathetic.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've stayed out of Arkansas ever since they arrested me for smuggling books into their State.  

you know a comment like that requires more elaboration, or are you waiting for someone to ask?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've stayed out of Arkansas ever since they arrested me for smuggling books into their State.  

That some funny shit there!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:37:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Because we've seen how you AL guys shoot in the duck blind and we can't afford the liablility.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you know a comment like that requires more elaboration, or are you waiting for someone to ask?

Do you mean what happened to me?  Nothing actually happened.  They released me because nobody could prove they were books.    

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

82ndAbn.....LMAO

Beatle.......sorry but LMAO
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you mean what happened to me?  Nothing actually happened.  They released me because nobody could prove they were books.    

WAT R U talkin' bout'

In all seriousness though, R. Lee once said "The only things that come from Texas are Steers and Queers"

Well, we don't seen any horns on any of you boys.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#12]
According to packing.org, AL counties issuing CWP's are not by law required to do the big-time background checks on every applicant.  Therefore, reciprocity is limited with other states.

www.packing.org/state/alabama/ look under "General Notes" near the top.

Tex78
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
According to packing.org, AL counties issuing CWP's are not by law required to do the big-time background checks on every applicant.  Therefore, reciprocity is limited with other states.

www.packing.org/state/alabama/ look under "General Notes" near the top.

Tex78

That's because we believe the 2nd means what it says
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you mean what happened to me? Nothing actually happened. They released me because nobody could prove they were books.

I can see it now . . .

Officer:  I see you've got some books there.  Have you been thinkin'?

82ndAbn:  I've been thinkin', but I'm not thunk.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you mean what happened to me? Nothing actually happened. They released me because nobody could prove they were books.

I can see it now . . .

Officer:  I see you've got some books there.  Have you been thinkin'?

82ndAbn:  I've been thinkin', but I'm not thunk.

still lost....   don't understand 'Hillbilly"
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Its like they said, we require an FBI background check with fingerprints on file.

BTW, i doubt it would ever be a problem unless you had some issue with law enforcement, I doubt they can quote who we reciprocate with and who we dont.

U havent gotten in any trouble here have you?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:28:25 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

U havent gotten in any trouble here have you?

No, but I am going up there in two weeks for an extraction mission, and as they say "had rather be judged by twelve than carried by six" should the event arise
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:30:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

SC doesnt accept my GA one here, sucks since they are  10 mins away
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:05:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SC doesnt accept my GA one here, sucks since they are  10 mins away

are you familiar with Barnwell, SC?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:17:24 AM EDT
[#20]
What part of AR Beetle? We have arfcommers all over, one of us could be around.  

We don't reciprocate because our background check policies are more stringant.  Lots of us are getting UTAH CCL's though so we can carry all over the damned country (almost)
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:19:26 AM EDT
[#21]

tip end, Forrest City.  Though, the Ozarks were nice last time I came through there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Because AL is a must issue state and the CCW is so cheap there.  Tell me, why does AL not recognize TN's?  Sounds Hypocritical to me....

Oh, get a FL out of state CCW and it is good in just about everywhere, including AL, TN, GA, AR and SC
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
tip end, Forrest City.  Though, the Ozarks were nice last time I came through there.

I've been to FC plent of times.  Federal prison there, I want to work there and make 67 grand a year to not do anything, as opposed to a state prison where you get your ass beat on a regular basis for 28k a year.  If you need back up lemme know and I'll post something in the HTF.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Need to add Virgina, Texas and South Carolina to the list.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Federal prison there.   If you need back up lemme know and I'll post something in the HTF.

That's actually where I'm headed.  Will only be in the area overnight.  thanks for the offer.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Two words: Tommy Tubberville
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two words: Tommy Tubberville

stop, stop now
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Cus they eat them darling liittlle animules?

Arkansas Politcal Raccoon Dinner

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1504985

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for Clinton, fuck-o's!  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

J/K

This coming from a Tennessian?  Meaning, you're either a hillbilly or river rat...

What the hell is a Tennessian?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top