Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 2:30:13 PM EDT
Hey all . Well just got finished talking with a recruiter . I might be able to pick my next duty station as it looks like i might switch to active duty this summer .  I really like mech stuff so i was really thinking of the 3rd ID at Fort Stewart . Anyone been stationed down there or live in the area? I will be living off post with my old lady . BAH would get me a decent looking place in the savannah area . I have been wanting to bail out of the sinking ship we call NY . My better half is half and half with  the move shes never been to GA .
Airborn is out of the question at this point so Ft.stewart is looking good . No offense to texans but i liked GA when i was at Fort Benning for half a year. Anyones advice comments will be appreciated.
The thought of leaving NY is making me warm n fuzzy inside. Hows the gun laws in GA ?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I spent a little time there.  Humid,  easy drive to Atlanta.  Lots of tangly vine woods.   Tons of restaurants outside the base.

That was pretty much my impression.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]
if you go there, try Elrods restraunt, great steaks.  

otherwise, lots of bugs, humid, swampy in places, lots of sand too.  

the fishing is kick ass around there, and there are tons of pigs and deer on post to hunt during season.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I also remember there was a place called the Hitchin' Post a few minutes outside the base.

There'd be a dozen cars parked outside, but when you went in to sit down, you'd only see 2 or 3 other guys, all having a conversation with an Asian woman in a booth.

Oddly enough, an Asian woman would usually appear out of nowhere and sit down next to you within a few minutes, asking you to buy her a drink.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
the fishing is kick ass around there, and there are tons of pigs and deer on post to hunt during season.

Thats what im talking about .
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:52:36 PM EDT
[#5]
You might want to look elsewhere besides Savannah for living quarters. Savannah's a nice city, but it's getting expensive to live there. You might wanna look at one of the towns surrounding the post. Hinesville's a typical Army town, but there should be some good deals as far a housing goes. Richmond Hill is almost smack dab between Ft Stewart and Savannah, and it's growing pretty fast. All in all, not a bad place. A couple of ranges nearby, too. There's a rec range on post, and there's also a WMA range in Richmond Hill. There're IDPA matches at the Rye Patch range about 10 minutes off post. Hope this helps a little.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 million on the hot weather and humidity down here. I live on the opposite side of the state from fort stewart but it doesn't matter any. In the summertime, it's gets as hot as hell everywhere in georgia. If you can handle sitting in some tank or bradley when the summertime temps are bumpin' up around 95 to 100+ degrees (with about 90% humidity) then you'll be fine down here. If that doesn't excite you, then you would be wise to go someplace else where the warm weather will be a bit more moderate. BTW, I say all of this as a 34 year old, life-long, georgia resident so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to weather in the south.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]
oh yeah, look for Midway Guns, a nice little gun shop run by a couple of crazy retired Sergeant Majors.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
+1 million on the hot weather and humidity down here. I live on the opposite side of the state from fort stewart but it doesn't matter any. In the summertime, it's gets as hot as hell everywhere in georgia. If you can handle sitting in some tank or bradley when the summertime temps are bumpin' up around 95 to 100+ degrees (with about 90% humidity) then you'll be fine down here. If that doesn't excite you, then you would be wise to go someplace else where the warm weather will be a bit more moderate. BTW, I say all of this as a 34 year old, life-long, georgia resident so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to weather in the south.

Yep been there done that . I like it! Gun ranges and stores get me excited. My ladys gonna get mad when i spend all my free time fishing n shooting lol  . I think i might like it down there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#9]
If you live in Savannah. you'll have a 45min to 1hr drive to work every day, stay in Hinesville or in post housing which is really nice.

The Hitching Post is dark and creepy. The Pink Apple is where it's at (if it's still there). And there was a billiard/bar place with about 50 pool tables, can't remeber the name, but it was pretty cool there.

Fishin', Pig huntin', Gator catchin', it's all there. I loved it!

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Alaska!!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Hinesville seems real popular ill be sure to look inot that area .  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#12]
hinesville is the town that is right outside of the post.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Has the Military changed that much since I left?  I was guaranteed my choice of duty when I got out of A school.  I put in for anything on the West coast.  I got sent to Morocco.  Hey, it's the West coast.......  Of Africa!  When I re-enlisted I was given my choice again.  I picked west coast and got a ship out of Norfolk.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I always tell people that if you have not yet been stationed at FT Bragg NC, then you ain't seen the REAL Army yet.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:03:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what im talking about .

No closed season on pigs or yotes in GA.  

rj
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I live in Savannah. It's the biggest shithole I've ever visited or lived in, think "little new orleans". I live in what's supposed to be a nice part of town, a few months ago some "chocolate people" broke into someones home and along with getting robbed they put their dog in an oven and baked it. There's been yet another murder in one of the town squares. The chocolate people claim nobody cares about crime till a white person gets killed, yet when a chocolate person gets killed nobody sees anything or knows anything, they just worry that another innocent black man will go to prison.

There are no gun ranges around here to speak of, I guess if you are in the military you will be lucky. There is a WMA range in Richmond hill. There are a couple in SC about 50 miles away. There is a nice gun club with one of the largest skeet ranges in the US but there is a waiting list, if you can afford to join at all. There are a lot of liberal antigun types, I think the mayor, police chief, and sherriff are a few of the main ones. If you go downtown be prepared for granola munching anti-bush propaganda. There is a health food store I go to sometimes and for some reason they assume I am one of them. I got tired of the antiwar propaganda in the paper and cancelled my subscription but I still keep up with the crime on the web. Actually I miss out on some and only recently found out that an older couple just purchased a home in Ardlsey Park, a very nice area. A carload of chocolate people drove up and shot the man dead. The wife is moving back to New York where it's safe. Apparently they were an upper class well known couple that had been in this area for decades. Just a few weeks ago a young girl got shot walking back to her car from a debutant ball, or something like that. It's still in the news, and they still haven't caught the chocolate people yet.

I've lived all over the East and can't believe I've lived in this shithole for almost 20 years. I wasn't intending on getting stuck here but that's a long story. Now I have a house and sort of feel stuck here. It's not even like living in the south. I have some friends that live out in the country towards Statesboro on 12 acres of land but her sons can't even hunt on their own land without someone calling the law. Another friend and her family has about 120 acres off the ogeechee river, we had permission to hunt there. The 4 wheelers from the local white trash trailor park put a damper on that. They also stole her dog, burglerized her familys property, stole our deer stand, and don't expect the law to do anything. I guess the white chocolate people are about as bad.

When I visit my friends in the mountains it's so nice because you can actually sit outside and not get eaten up by bugs. The air is fresh and nice and you can actually go hiking in the wilderness.

If you have a choice of places to get stationed at theres got to be more options than here. I was married to a Marine, that's how I ended up in Bft SC which led to my sentance here, and we lived in Tennesse for awhile which was nice. We also lived in Ala, I think there are some army bases there. I've been to areas of NC that had a lot more hunting and shooting than here, they have bars there with a shooting range on the second floor!!!!

Just my opinion but I can't imagine someone actually choosing to live in this area, not if they've been anywhere else. But don't take my word for it, log on to this website and go to the forum area. Also browse the news and vox populi. They say it better than I ever could.

www.savannahnow.com
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:42:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh, I forgot about the gun laws. They are OK for now, in spite of the local liberal politicians. And it's a good thing too cause you will probably need to use them. Early last year there was a rash of store holdups which resulted in about 3 bad guys getting shot, the crime stopped for a short while. Most people don't bother fighting back. Here are a few excerpts from the local news.

story 1
Our Safety Web posted Monday, January 16, 2006

Liberty City shooting leaves one in critical condition

Cherell Wright
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail story

Megan Matteucci
[email protected]

An ongoing dispute between two women sent one to the hospital and another to jail Monday afternoon.

Shareese Wilson and Cherell Wright were arguing on the street in Liberty City when the fight became violent, Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police spokesman Sgt. Mike Wilson said.

Wright pulled a gun and fired at Wilson, striking her at least once, police said.

Police were called to the 1800 block of Mitchell Street about 2 p.m. for a report of shots fired. They found Wilson, 22, lying in the middle of the road, police said.

Paramedics rushed her to Memorial Health University Medical Center, where she remains in critical condition, according to a hospital spokeswoman.

Officers immediately searched the area after witnesses said the shooter had run off.

Within 20 minutes, K-9 Bruno tracked Wright to the 1900 block of Mitchell Street, where she was hiding behind a house, police said. Officers also found the weapon used in the shooting.

Wright, 22, was arrested and is being held at the Chatham County jail on one charge of aggravated assault.

Detectives are still investigating, but said the women are acquaintances.

story 2

Armed robbers strike southside Savannah apartment complex

Two armed robberies within seven minutes are the latest in a string of attacks at southside Savannah apartment complexes.

The robberies took place New Year's Eve at the English Oaks apartment complex on Abercorn Street.

Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police have responded to at least 10 robberies at southside residences since Dec. 1, including four at English Oaks, according to police reports.
Robberies were also reported at Brookside Apartments, Ramsey Run, Georgetown Crossing and the Day's Inn.

The two recent attacks - like most of the others - involved Hispanic victims.

On Sunday, police spokesman Sgt. Mike Wilson said it was too early in the investigation to determine if this weekend's attacks are related to any of the others.

A police report says the two English Oaks attacks are likely linked, since the victims gave similar descriptions of the suspects.

The first incident was reported at 7:25 p.m. Saturday.

Two men said they were leaving their apartment when they were shoved back inside by a suspect with a pistol, according to a police report.

He took $100 from one of the victims and $50 from the other, before fleeing, the report says.

The victims saw the suspect run off with another man.

Seven minutes later, officers were called to another English Oaks apartment.

This time a resident told police he was standing in the complex's courtyard when he was knocked over by a man running.

The attacker then stuck a pistol in the victim's face and demanded money, a report says. The victim told police he handed over $20.

The man who had taken the money then climbed into a white Mazda pick-up truck with another man, the report says. The truck, which had damage to the passenger side door, sped south on White Bluff Road.

The suspect in the two robberies is described as 6'1", 145 pounds, black, and carrying a chrome-plated semi-automatic pistol. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, Navy blue baggy pants and a black hat.

None of the victims were able to provide a detailed description of the suspect's companion.

story 3

A 19-year-old college student shot during an armed robbery died on New Year's Day.

Jennifer Ross died Sunday night at Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police said.

Ross was taken to the hospital early Christmas Eve after she was shot while walking through Orleans Square with several friends.

Although she was never released, hospital reports showed her condition was improving.

On Friday, the victim's mother, Coren Ross, said the student was able to talk and sit up. Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police detectives interviewed her on Friday.

A hospital spokesman confirmed Ross' death Sunday, but said he could not release a cause of death.

The victim's mother said Ross was shot in the stomach while trying to defend herself during the armed robbery.

Ross and her friends attended a Dec. 23 Christmas Cotillion. Afterward, they spent the next few hours downtown.

Around 3 a.m., they were walking at Barnard and Perry Streets when they were approached by three men.

One attacker struck 19-year-old Brett Findley on the head with a handgun, while another struggled with Ross for her purse, police said. Ross was shot during the struggle.

On Sunday, police said they had no suspects and urged anyone with information to come forward.

"We're going to continue to vigorously investigate the case," police spokesman Sgt. Mike Wilson said. "Detectives are still interested in talking with anyone who may have information about this latest homicide."

The three attackers are described as black men, all wearing dark clothing with hoods over their heads, ranging in height from 5'9" to 6 feet. They drove off in a pewter grey Ford Taurus after the attack.

Last week, police arrested three men in connection with a chase in which two police cruisers were struck. The men were in a Ford Taurus described as similar to that used in the Orleans Square incident.

One of the men has since been released. The other two remained in jail, charged with drug possession and other charges connected to the chase.

Police interviewed the three about the Orleans Square incident.

"The men involved in the chase have not been implicated as suspects in the shooting," Wilson said. "The investigation around their actions the night of the chase is still ongoing."

Police are handling the shooting as a separate investigation from the chase.

On Sunday, David Simons, the family's spokesman, said the family was grieving and did not wish to make a comment. Ross' father is an executive at Memorial.

Ross' shooting has sparked an outcry from the city's business community and prompted several residents to start an anti-crime group. Simons, a political consultant, said the "Save Our Savannah" group will hold a press conference today.

Ross was a freshman at Mercer University and a graduate of Savannah Country Day School.

Here are some vox populi comments

Vox Populi: “How come the police advisement for the holiday weekend didn't include wearing a bullet proof vest in case you are robbed?”

"Until we start thinking of each victim as one of our own constituents we will always have a crime problem. We have got to stop making crime the other person's dilemma and work together. We need to tell every criminal that crime will not live in Savannah

"A sure sign that the crime is out of hand in Savannah: Garbage cans are chained to picnic tables

"I don't know why everyone is so worried about crime in Savannah affecting tourism. It never made a difference in New Orleans."

"When they restored the riverfront years ago, the rats moved downtown and midtown. It seems to me that crime is like the rats and moves in the same pattern."

I hear that Otis' task force hasn't helped anything. Violent crime and property crime - it's all gone up. Does that really surprise you?"

"It is time for the honest people to work together in the county and in the city to take back our streets, so we can walk down the street without fear of being shot, stabbed or robbed."

"To the geniuses who killed the store manager in Garden City, you've just become a first-round draft pick to the death penalty."

"Crime isn't happening on my street, but I'm certainly not ignoring it. I would not go to downtown Savannah under any condition or at any time under the current administration."

"Mayor Otis Johnson says he'll listen. Well, it's about time. It's obvious he doesn't have the answers."

"The black people in our neighborhoods do report crime. The police ride up and down our neighborhoods every night. We have children who get hurt, and nobody cares about our children."

"With all the crime in Savannah, the DaimlerChrysler building site would make a wonderful site for a maximum security prison."

"On the fifth day of Christmas, Savannahians could see: Five ho-mi-cides, four auto thefts, three break-ins, two attempted rapes and a case of simple battery

"To the person who bought a home in the Victorian area, it would be wise to install iron bars on the windows, and then look for wooden shutters."

I am still in shock about the robber placing the dog in the oven. He needs some psychiatric help, and to serve some hard time for this horrible crime."

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah, I'm sure your wife would like the savannah area, here are some more news clips:

"As a southsider, I think it's amazing that the police are telling us not to be alarmed by all of the home invasions."

"To the trash who beat up the elderly lady on Talahi Island, you better be glad I'm not in charge, or you wouldn't need a trial."

"Let me tell you why there is crime in Savannah. We police officers on the streets are so burned out for having to make up for the shortage, and are not being afforded time off because of the shortage. It's hard for us to continue to be motivated."

"This morning my driver's side window was smashed. The stereo and some CDs were stolen. I would like to leave this message to the individual responsible: Happy Holidays. I hope you get run over by a reindeer."

Here's the actual article about the dog in the oven incident

The man accused of burglarizing a southside home, putting the family dog in the oven and leaving it there to die has been indicted by the Chatham County grand jury.

The indictment charges Alexander Davis with aggravated cruelty to animals, burglary and theft; all are felonies.

"I have not seen anything quite like that," said Assistant District Attorney Melanie Higgins, who handles most of the county's animal cruelty cases, including the one against Davis. "It's awful."

Davis, 19, was also indicted on burglary charges in six other cases dating from June 13 to August 25, the day Zoe died.

Defense attorney, Kenneth Cail Jr. said Davis is still in the Chatham County jail.

"At this point, it is going through the process," Cail said. "And we're making sure he's competent to stand trial."

Cail declined to elaborate.

According to initial police reports, Angela DeLettre arrived at her Phyllis Drive home at about 4 p.m. that August day and found her faucets on. The Windsor Forest High School teacher noticed some of her things were missing and saw that her electric oven was set at 400 degrees.

She found her 6-year-old shi tzu Pepper, but didn't see her 1-year-old rat terrier Zoe.

DeLettre called police.

Zoe was found in the oven after Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department officers arrived.

Later in the afternoon, officers arrested Davis and a friend, Evelyn Williams, in DeLettre's neighborhood

Williams, 24, was charged with burglary and theft, but was not charged in the dog's death.

The animal cruelty charge carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $15,000 fine.

Here is a blip about the man shot in front of the home the couple just purchased

Megan Matteucci
[email protected]

Ann Gleason watched someone shoot her husband to death in front of her new Ardsley Park home Monday night, minutes after pulling up to the Washington Avenue residence for the first time.

She was supposed to spend her first night there with her husband, 64-year-old Frederick Brockway Gleason III.

Instead, she watched as he was killed.

It was just before 8 p.m.

Gleason went out to meet his wife as she drove up. As she stopped her white Mercedes, a dark car pulled up.

"I could hear them come up behind," she said Tuesday.

A man approached the car and demanded her keys and something of value, she said.

She handed the keys to her husband. As he gave them to the suspect, the stranger pulled a gun.

Frederick Gleason then said, "I see you have a loaded revolver."

He barely finished getting the words out when the suspect fired three shots, his wife said.

He was struck in the head once and the abdomen twice, according to a Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police report.

The suspect then climbed back in the car and his companion drove off. The driver never got out of the car.

They didn't take anything, police said.

Frederick Gleason died later at Memorial Health University Medical Center, police said.

"What happened is an anomaly," said Capt. Larry Branson, commander of the Central Precinct. "We haven't seen anything like this in a long time. It's a random, senseless killing."

"It's almost amateurish, since they didn't get anything."

A New York gadfly

Frederick Gleason grew up in the country clubs of Rye, N.Y., in Westchester County, and in the newsroom of the first New York Sun. His grandfather, William Dewart, was president and publisher of that newspaper from 1926 to 1944.

But Gleason liked socializing more than writing and went into business.

"Fred would say so-and-so is very big into being very big," his wife said. "It's funny because he was into being big."

He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a degree in ancient history and went on to receive a MBA from the Wharton School.

He worked as an investment banker in several top firms in New York, his wife said.

But he never forgot his publishing roots.

He freelanced for Town and Country magazine, she said. He managed the family's estate and made several donations of Sun historical artifacts to museums and the new New York Sun, including a Pulitzer Prize medal from the 1930s, said Steve Miller, The Sun's obituaries editor.

"He was a gadfly here in New York. He was a hilarious guy," Miller said. "When he came around the newsroom, he dropped names."

In 1986, Gleason retired from banking. The couple moved to Savannah because they "liked the looks of it," said his wife, an interior decorator.

Although a full-blooded Yankee, Frederick Gleason tried his best to adapt to his new home. He became an expert on the Civil War, joined several re-enactment groups and even traced a Confederate relative back through his family lines.

"He would fire a cannon for Confederate Memorial Day at the park," Ann Gleason said. "They all knew he's a New Yorker, but he could fire a cannon."

He even starred in 11 movies, playing a soldier in "Glory" and Ted Turner's "Andersonville," his wife said.

It was that love of history that brought the couple together and led them to marry each other twice.

Frederick Gleason shared his love of history with his students as a student-teacher at Beach High School and Armstrong Atlantic State University.

In Savannah, he began freelancing for Reuters news service, where he covered Strom Thurmond's daughter and military news. He spent the last five or six years working for Reuters, his wife said.

He also worked briefly as an announcer for WSVH, Savannah's classical radio station.

"He was a classic, elegant gentleman," said Melissa Brown, a friend of 15 years. "I can close my eyes and picture Fred in his blue blazer."

Returning home

Everyone knew those blazers and the pea green 1980 Mercedes he insisted on driving, despite his wife's pleas to get a new car.

Friends also will miss the Gleasons' parties at their home in the 200 block of East Gaston Street, including the 2003 mayoral campaign gatherings he hosted for Mayor Otis Johnson.

"Those were very interesting because the people who attended crossed all lines," said Johnson, who met Gleason about 20 years ago when he helped the former Savannah State University professor set up a tax shelter annuity.

"It's hard to describe Frederick," Mayor Otis Johnson said. "He was a person who had very strong views and wasn't afraid to express those views. Our conversations were always stimulating. I think he would take the opposite side just to have a debate."

The Gleason decided to move "south" when the staircases in their Gaston Street house became too hard for them to handle as they aged, Ann Gleason said.

They chose a large white home on the corner of Washington Avenue and Reynolds Street.

"People talk about living downtown and the dangers, but this happened right after they left," said Margaret Swann, who lived next to the Gleasons on Gaston.

"We never had any problems on Gaston Street. We never even had any problems in New York City," Anne Gleason said. "We just moved to Ardsley Park and he gets shot."

Ann Gleason wants to remember him as the Fred she loved: the man in the double-breasted blue blazer with a history book in one hand and the telephone in the other, usually talking to The Sun newsroom.

Ann Gleason plans to sell the Ardsley Park home that she hasn't even slept in, and maybe her Mercedes. She'll likely move back to New York.

Gleason will be buried in the family's mausoleum in New York.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKE THE CALL

Frederick Gleason's shooter is described as a 5'6"-5'7" slender black male in his early 20s with twistees in his hair. The second suspect is described only as a young black male.

They were seen driving a dark-colored sedan, police said.

Anyone with information can call detectives 651-6728 or CrimeStoppers at 234-2020 .

The family is offering a $5,000 reward, in addition to the $2,500 available from CrimeStoppers.

Well that's enough for now, I didn't even have to search hard to find this, but don't believe me, check the site out yourself.

Not trying to be a negative nelly but you have the whole country to choose from, dont' make the same mistake I did and choose this part. The first time I came to savannah was in 1976 to pick up my husband from boot camp, we came here after we picked him up from Parris Island. We were from Alabama and I thought Savannah was the most charming quaint little town I had ever seen. By the time I graduated from school my parents moved to Bft and I didnt' want to live too far from them. There was only 1 hospital in Bft but 3 in Savannah so I thought it would be better jobwise to move here. After I figured out what a shithole this area was I decided to move back to Bft but the job situation wasn't very good so I moved my parents here instead, they were elderly and in poor health. After my dad died my mother could not live alone so I needed a bigger place, I got my first house. She lived almost 2 years and I wouldn't trade them for anything but I've been here so long it's not like I can just pick up and move.

If I had it to do over again I would have just left this whole area when me and my husband split up. I would go back to Alabama, Tennessee, Pa, NC, anywhere but this stinking crime ridden hell hole.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:34:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Ft. Stewart...

Hot, humid, full of bugs and snakes but I loved ever minute of the 2 years I spent there. (C Co. 3/15 Inf. 24th ID) Lots of kick ass hunting and fishing, Georgia Southern is in Statesboro, thats a target rich enviroment, great seafood in the area as well. Hinesville has its bad spots but is an overall nice town. Just stay away from Ludiwici, Ga.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top