Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 1:48:16 PM EDT
1.  that "brokback mountain" movie.  let me predict the future for you.  the movie will make a crapload of money due to the hype, and for the next five years these desperate producers will be making homo movies, trying to cash in.

2.  why does everyone want a pump shotgun that fires as it is pumped?  like a model 37?  it seems like that would not have much use.  you can fire a regular pump shot gun really fast.  under what circumstance would you literally need to fire five shots right on top of each other?  seriously.  plus, i believe the cops stoped using them because people were sort of letting off an extra shot by accident.

3. why do people get a pink gun for a girl?  it always looks awful, it's really tacky.  just tell your wife to STFU.

4.  are those DAO browning hipower pistols any good?  i saw one for cheap.

5.  when liberals do crazy liberal crap, I'm always glad.  like when they suspend a 5 year old for drawing a picture of a gun, that's awesome.  because it shows the average joe schmoe in the street how fucked up liberals are.  i hope they do even more outrageous stuff.

i hope the above adds to your enjoyment of MLK day.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
There is much truth to be found in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
3. why do people get a pink gun for a girl?  it always looks awful, it's really tacky.  just tell your wife to STFU.

Because 8-year-old girls like 'em.  And the guys on the line think it's cool as well.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#4]
6. Hamburgers are made out of ground beef.

7. Cigarette Butt + Bales of Hay = Back of your truck is on fire
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:03:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
1.  that "brokback mountain" movie.  let me predict the future for you.  the movie will make a crapload of money due to the hype, and for the next five years these desperate producers will be making homo movies, trying to cash in.

Well, I predict you're right about that one. Hollywood is stuck on stupid.

2.  why does everyone want a pump shotgun that fires as it is pumped?  like a model 37?  it seems like that would not have much use.  you can fire a regular pump shot gun really fast.  under what circumstance would you literally need to fire five shots right on top of each other?  seriously.  plus, i believe the cops stoped using them because people were sort of letting off an extra shot by accident.

As for this, it's a neat function. Who needs full auto when a bolt gun can deliver the one needed shot? Silly question right? In terms of trench or tunnel warfare, the difference of seconds can mean a round heading your way with not much room to move.
As for cop use, well... not every cop may realize the Model 37 functions that way, just like anyone else, cops are not all gun enthusiasts. Accidents happen, see "The Professional w/ a Glock Fo-tay".

Hey, it's not about the wife, or myself, it's about making the kid happy. If the kid wants a rainbow brite rifle... good for her! Eventually we'll change the furniture back to stock, as she grows out of it. Maybe she won't grow out of it, I don't care... she learns to shoot, be safe, defend herself, and becomes a pro-gun addition to society, all because she got a "pink" rifle. By God, I'm all for it!
(btw, I dont have kids nor pink guns)

4.  are those DAO browning hipower pistols any good?  i saw one for cheap.

I've heard some pretty good things, and nothing negative that I can recall. :)

5.  when liberals do crazy liberal crap, I'm always glad.  like when they suspend a 5 year old for drawing a picture of a gun, that's awesome.  because it shows the average joe schmoe in the street how fucked up liberals are.  i hope they do even more outrageous stuff.

I'll drink to that.

i hope the above adds to your enjoyment of MLK the day.

Thanks, a good day to you too :)
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#6]
i pray that this hideous POS movie wins every award.

remember - the more fucked up our society becomes, the more joe schmoes are driven into our camp.  jimmy carter manufactured about 100 million conservatives in 4 years.

a lot of conservatives are just fucking liberals that got mugged too many times.  

it's very stylish to be a liberal right now.  

everyone's pissing their pants trying to act open-minded, lets see how your friends and neighbors feel about nothing but  homo movies for the next five years.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top