Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 9:14:05 AM EDT
i'm going to go to hollywood and make a shitpile of money.

here's how:

you know how they cannot come up with an original idea, so they just keep making the same lame movies over and over again?

the movies even have categories, like "buddy cop" movie or "romantic comedy", etc.

LAME!!

what i'm going to do is take every lame movie script and add a bunch of homo stuff.

suppose there is a lame romantic comedy script.  make it a lame romantic comedy about two homos.

suppose there is a lame buddy cop movie.  make it a lame buddy cop movie about two homos.

suppose there is a lame thriller about a woman in a log cabin fighting off an escaped convict.  make the movie about two lesbians in a cabin fighting off an escaped convict.

suppose there is a lame coming of age movie about a teenager's first kiss.  make the script about a young homos first homoing.

SEE? IT WORKED FOR BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, WHY NOT DO ALL MOVIES THAT WAY?

i hate to tell you this, but the only way to get people to waste their money on the shitty products out there is to create "buzz".
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget to use limited showings and viral marketing to make a crappy film (Blair Witch Project, I'm looking in your direction) seem decent.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Mainstream...they want it to become mainstream.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Movie Titles

Saving Ryan's Privates

Done In 60 Seconds

The Big, Red One

Big Trouble In Little Billy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top