Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 8:02:32 AM EDT
So yesterday I'm stopped at a light ready to make a right turn and a early 90's Buick Regal 4dr pulls up next to me. I see a shitload of illegal aliens in it ranging in age from younger children to adults.

I decide to start counting them, 12 of those mother fuckers in one 5 passenger car! 5 in the front and 7 in the back.

Not only is that dangerous for numerous reasons, like the driver not being able to see out of the thing to exceeding the cars recommended max passenger weight by about 200% but it sure seems like that has to illegal and probably is.

I bet they could cruise around like that for weeks on end and not a single cop would pull them over though. I wonder why they do that shit.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:05:45 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTIHDYKTWIQ

In Before The Inevitable "How Did You Know They Were Illegal?" Question

12 people in a 5-person car.  That is impressive.  They should have dressed as clowns and charged money!  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#2]
You fool they are clowns in training.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
They are just here to drive the cars Americans don't want to drive!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Ha! Silly person!  Like there's anything "illegal" about illegal aliens!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I bet they NO insurance either.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

A girl I work with was in a 4-car accident last week.  A drunk driver (at 3:30 in the afternoon) plowed into one car, smashing it into the car in front of it, and then knocking that car into my co-worker's car.  Out of the four drivers (no aliens involved, legal or illegal) my co-worker was THE ONLY ONE with a license and insurance.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#7]
You should see how many they can get into a van or pickup truck with a camper top.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They are just here to drive the cars Americans don't want to drive!

+1
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You should see how many they can get into a van or pickup truck with a camper top.

Or little white toyota pickups with "UN" on the side.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:21:06 AM EDT
[#11]
wow, and i thought it was bad when i saw five adult males crammed into a single cab ford truck...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#12]
You only saw what was in the cab. Add five for the trunk.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

We pulled over an S-10 Blazer one night with 19 drunk college students in it. The only sober person was the driver. Made him dump them all on the side of the road except for what the truck would legally hold, then drop them and come back and got more. Took 3 trips.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:23:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

And the infant in the glove box  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Church youth group late 80's

Only 1 parent willing to drive

They have an '81 firebird

13 people in a firebird on the way to the roller rink

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#16]
20 illegal aliens crammed into the back of a pickup truck (that rolled and killed them all) was the catalyst to the law in California against people riding in back actually.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:28:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We pulled over an S-10 Blazer one night with 19 drunk college students in it. The only sober person was the driver. Made him dump them all on the side of the road except for what the truck would legally hold, then drop them and come back and got more. Took 3 trips.

This is good to hear.

The 19 is funny, hazardous, but funny
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I bet they could cruise around like that for weeks on end and not a single cop would pull them over though. I wonder why they do that shit.

Because they can't afford a 12 passenger van or "just want to cram everyone in for a short trip"

Funny thing is, theres nothing in V & T outside of seatbelts and child seats for kids that you can really zing these guys for, at least in NYS.Theres a law that limits how many can ride in the front seat of a pickup truck, but absolutely NOTHING about limits for  passenger cars. Even the seatbelt law has limits; there was one case where we had two guys belted together ( one sitting on the others lap), and the way the laws written, you couldn't cite them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#19]
I would have DRAWN DOWN!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Damn, & I thought nine people in my early '70s Chrysler New Yorker land yacht was a bit much.  Three  in front, six in back (two were females who sat on their respective boyfriend's lap).  It would seat seven easily, three front-four rear.
Four in the cab of a full size standard cab PU more than a few times (#4 being extra petite female sitting in some lucky SOBs lap).
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So yesterday I'm stopped at a light ready to make a right turn and a early 90's Buick Regal 4dr pulls up next to me. I see a shitload of illegal aliens in it ranging in age from younger children to adults.

I decide to start counting them, 12 of those mother fuckers in one 5 passenger car! 5 in the front and 7 in the back.

Not only is that dangerous for numerous reasons, like the driver not being able to see out of the thing to exceeding the cars recommended max passenger weight by about 200% but it sure seems like that has to illegal and probably is.

Sounds like ICE could wear out a maglight on that one car.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#22]
A Bit Over loaded
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A girl I work with was in a 4-car accident last week.  A drunk driver (at 3:30 in the afternoon) plowed into one car, smashing it into the car in front of it, and then knocking that car into my co-worker's car.  Out of the four drivers (no aliens involved, legal or illegal) my co-worker was THE ONLY ONE with a license and insurance.

Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago. I was the only one out of 5 cars to have insurance. And some of the other cars were only a couple of years old.

I am liking the new rule some cities are using, if stopped or in an accident towing the vehicle if no insurance in hand.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:07:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Thirteen guys in my volkswagon rabbit in highschool.  it only took eight of us to pick it up off of the ground.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#25]
try being 1 of 7 inside a SS monte carlo
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And the infant in the glove box  

Y'all forgot the one behind the dash.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#27]
IBTL

BTW Nice Job of Profiling  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You fool they are clowns in training.

Clowns don't carry leafblowers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
IBTL

BTW Nice Job of Profiling  

WTF?

IBTL? What for?

Never mind, you're one of those illegal alien apologist that claim there are no illegal aliens in this country, and even if there were any, no one could identify them. I remember you now, you post stuff like this all the time.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:17:42 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like ICE could wear out a maglight on that one car.

Now thats  funny!

The thing is, only the law abiding citizens worry about the law.  the mexicans could careless about our laws since "NOTHING" bad will happen to them.  

The good money is on the fact they were illegal.  there is no way in hell all of these people are here legally
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago. I was the only one out of 5 cars to have insurance. And some of the other cars were only a couple of years old.

I am liking the new rule some cities are using, if stopped or in an accident towing the vehicle if no insurance in hand.

You can't register a car here without insurance. And the insurance companies are required to report to the DMV monthly. DMV will yank your registration if you don't keep your car insured, and charge you something like $250 extra to reinstate the registration.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yep.  Because as soon as a cop pulls them over he becomes responsible for 12 no speakies. gotta find car seats for the little ones.  Dads prolly got warrants.  All the adults are likely wanted or illegal.  before you know it you got a big shit sandwhich at you are tying up half the PD to shuttle the kinds to child protective services, dad to county jail, mom to INS, tow the car.  Mom has a black eye so we gotta investigate dad for domestivc violence. Mom starts crying that there 4 more bambinos back at the apartment with no adults.  so you gotta roll back there.  of course they have 3 dogs at the pad so animal control gets called out.  the 13yo is pregnant so now you have a statitory rape/child molest investigation.

I'm not stopping that car.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Its not illegal if you are an illegal
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#34]
On our way to the beach one year, we stop at a gas station somewhere in central North Carolina.  I'm thinking it was around Raleigh/Rocky Mount.

We're standing in line for the bathroom and my father-in-law taps me on the shoulder and points outside.

Early 90s F-150 with a camper top on it.  5 mexicans in the front.  At least 8 or 9 climb in the back.

Funniest thing I've ever seen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top