Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 8:55:51 PM EDT
Ok What was the name of the band who has two brothers that fight a hell of a lot... I think they even hate each other... real asses from what I hear, One of the brother's name is "Noel"

I CANT REMEMBER!!!

Trying to remember a song they did so I can google it but I am at a loss and I have to run to the bathroom now... BRB!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
oasis
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Oasis
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
and for songs you're probably thinking 'champagne supernova' or 'wonderwall'.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

THATS the band and THAT is the song.. You guys are awesome! thank you Bastiat and Overlord66!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THATS the band and THAT is the song.. You guys are awesome! thank you Bastiat and Overlord66!!!

no problem---they only had 2 really popular songs in the US, so the likelyhood of you hearing anything else was almost nil.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Ugly li'l devils too huh?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I loved their Behind the Music on VH1 because it required subtitles. you really couldnt understand what they were saying!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top