Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 3:35:37 PM EDT
I went to the store, and man are nuts expensive.

G
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#1]
must be a gay thing, most girls can get them free
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't have any nuts, eh?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Which kind
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Which kind

DEES NUTS!!!!!!                

G
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine are...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep.  Demand is up. Supply is down. Try pricing these nuts:  www.neuticles.com/index1.html
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yep.  Demand is up. Supply is down. Try pricing these nuts:  www.neuticles.com/index1.html

Why would you want to give a pet nuts? Expensive Nuts, at that
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I almost lost a nut, and for a couple of new stainless ones, the price really wasn't too bad...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Cost me 90.00 to get them removed from 2 cats
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cost me 90.00 to get them removed from 2 cats

You could've done it for free with a couple of rubber bands.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:25:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Why would you want to give a pet nuts?

-Because, pets that are shown at official shows must be "intact".
-------
You see--breeders pick the best of a litter and keep or sell them as "breeders" or "show animals" for $$$$, and neuter the rest (with visible defects) and sell them as "pet-quality" animals for less, just $$$.
....But sometimes someone buys a pet-quality animal (usually dogs) that grows up and loses its faults it had when young--so they want to show it.
.....But if it's got no nuts (from being castrated) then they can't, because teh rules say show animals must be intact,,,, -hence the market for fake dog nuts. Not that they really help the dog much by then. But anyway. The pet's "self esteem" has got nothing to do with it.
Fun fact:
During dog judging, the judges actually feel the dog's testicles in an effort to discover any falsies.  

Now you know (not to volunteer to judge any dog shows).
Ain't capitalism wonderful?
~
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:34:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would you want to give a pet nuts?

-Because, pets that are shown at official shows must be "intact".
-------
You see--breeders pick the best of a litter and keep or sell them as "breeders" or "show animals" for $$$$, and neuter the rest (with visible defects) and sell them as "pet-quality" animals for less, just $$$.
....But sometimes someone buys a pet-quality animal (usually dogs) that grows up and loses its faults it had when young--so they want to show it.
.....But if it's got no nuts (from being castrated) then they can't, because teh rules say show animals must be intact,,,, -hence the market for fake dog nuts. Not that they really help the dog much by then. But anyway. The pet's "self esteem" has got nothing to do with it.
Fun fact:
During dog judging, the judges actually feel the dog's testicles in an effort to discover any falsies.  

~

Learn something new everyday...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:46:42 AM EDT
[#13]
If I caught someone playing with Buster's nuts, I think we'd be fighting.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:46:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

~

I'd volunteer as a Miss America judge if they did the same thing to discover "falsies"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top