Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 12:40:02 PM EDT
do not hotlink!!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2043139

Hehe  some will now not vote for her over this

Quote from DU:

The alito nomination was one of the criteria I was using to test the democrats. I will call her office on Monday to confirm this, and if it is confirmed NOT only will she NOT get my vote in November, but neither will the DNC

I will then change my party affiliation to independent, and start working for individual progressive candidates

The democratic party as a whole no longer represents me.

tedzbear (1000+ posts)

She's my senator too and has ALREADY lost my vote.

She is nothing but a Republican Lite bitch who is married to a rich corporate pig. No wonder she's a traitor.

FREE
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Just more proof that DU = nutjob.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Republican lite?????????????  Fineswine????????????  Yeah, right.

They do kinda sound like some nutcases on this board.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just more proof that DU = nutjob.

+1
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Good!  Maybe they'll finally vote that cunt out of office.

ETA: Wishful thinking, I guess
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
tedzbear (1000+ posts)

She is nothing but a Republican Lite bitch who is married to a rich corporate pig. No wonder she's a traitor.

I have no idea what they would consider to be a true democrat, but I'm sure that it is more horrible than anything I could possibly imagine.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They do kinda sound like some nutcases on this board.

Hey! Quit talking about me like that!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:03:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I have no idea what they would consider to be a true democrat, but I'm sure that it is more horrible than anything I could possibly imagine.

Guess some of you haven't been noticing when some of the left wing liberal folks say the DNC has sold out trying to be centerist. If you want to see where THEY want the  Democratic Party to be, look over the platforms of parties like the Green Party, Working Families Party, etc.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess some of you haven't been noticing when some of the left wing liberal folks say the DNC has sold out trying to be centerist. If you want to see where THEY want the  Democratic Party to be, look over the platforms of parties like the Green Party, Working Families Party, etc.

I say let them be green.
Hell, let them dig up karl marx's bones and elect him dnc chairman.
My prayers would be answered then.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
tedzbear (1000+ posts)

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Wow, Fienswine voted out. That is a gun owners wet dream.

Now if only Shumer the Goomer can get the boot.....

I asked my in-laws that live in NY how in the hell Shumer keeps getting voted in. They just shrug their shoulders.

I voted against him every year that I could. The answer you are looking for is NYC. They run any and all state wide elections. Hell look at Clinton, she ran here because she knew that she didn't have to represent the state, just appear on the Dem ticket.

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/4_sale/capt.jpg

Reminds me of emperor palpatine (from the original trilogy)
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Good!  Maybe they'll finally vote that cunt out of office.

ETA: Wishful thinking, I guess

LOL!!!

Thanks, I needed a laugh!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#18]

She's Not a Democrat and Needs to Leave the Party
She's another sell-out.

fineswine not a dimocrap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top