"Never missed at home on post season"

Not even close

See ya!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
L
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#4]
suck might be strong, but the season ended with the coaches son.

and vanderwhatever should have never missed that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Sloppy game for sure, but is Peyton a Hall of Fame player?

What do y'all think?

He is awesome until the playoffs and then he SUCKS.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

He is awesome until he's pressured a little in the pocket

fixt for accuracy.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Who'd a thunk it?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He is awesome until the playoffs and then he SUCKS.

He did pretty good in the 4th quarter. He got his team in position to tie, even though they didn't deserve to be in that position, and then Vanderjackoff missed the FG. That guy, Vanderjackoff, is the most shit-talking kicker I've seen and he can't even do his job in the clutch.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who'd a thunk it?

me for one.

;)

I can't stand manning, and being in TN I have to listen to jackasses all the time exclaiming how he's the greatest QB to ever touch a football.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
He did pretty good in the 4th quarter. He got his team in position to tie, even though they didn't deserve to be in that position, and then Vanderjackoff missed the FG. That guy, Vanderjackoff, is the most shit-talking kicker I've seen and he can't even do his job in the clutch.

He does talk quite a bit of shiz

ETA: We will see how he does with his next team
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Peyton hopefully will take off the offensive coordinator hat and focus on being a quarterback.
Oh well, next year.

One thing for sure, he is the league MVP.  Seatle can win without Alexander.  If manning doesn't play well, the Colts are guaranteed to lose.  He is the most valuable player.

MVP of team does not equal MVP of the league.

big difference.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who'd a thunk it?

me for one.

;)

I can't stand manning, and being in TN I have to listen to jackasses all the time exclaiming how he's the greatest QB to ever touch a football.

You dont like Peyton, yet you try to bust my balls for stating the obvious.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who'd a thunk it?

me for one.

;)

What's funny is that after he left UT, never having won a title, they named a street after him...Peyton Manning avenue.  Then UT went on to win a title with Tee Martin at QB, but I never heard if they renamed that to T Street...  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#15]
What happened to Tee Martin?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who'd a thunk it?

me for one.

;)

+1

The Colts didn't deserve to win. They allegedly use the PA system to make the crowd noise even louder  when the other team has the ball. And then, Dungy writes that letter urging no one to sell game tickets to Steeler fans. The Colts would not sell tickets to people calling from the 412 area code. They did everything they could to get an unfair advantage and they lost.

I am SOOO glad they lost. They got what they deserved. A good old fashioned smack in the mouth!

GO STEELERS!

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Peyton can't win the big game...lol...
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#18]
They seem to choke easily.

Especially in the playoffs or when they are playing an "easy" team or when they play the Patriots who seem to always have their number.

Colts fan
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:34:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who'd a thunk it?

me for one.

;)

What's funny is that after he left UT, never having won a title, they named a street after him...Peyton Manning avenue.  Then UT went on to win a title with Tee Martin at QB, but I never heard if they renamed that to T Street...  

Actually, UT won the SEC his senior year. (1997)  They just didn't beat FL until '98.  But look at the talent that Peyton attracted.  Had Fulmer not been such a fat fuck coach who was only hungry for chiken wings, UT could have had a good shot at national titles in '99, and '01.  Manning is definitely one of the smartest QB's to ever play the game, but the Manning legacy will live on...none of them can win the big game.  (Although Archie did beat UT when UT was #1 in the nation)  I feel bad for Peyton and hate the fact that the lantern jaw freak Cowher is going to the AFC Championship.  What kind of a year did Reiddel Anthony, Ike Hilliard, Danny Wuerffel, Rex Grossman, and Jacquez Green have in the NFL this year?    That's gonna leave a mark.

Blake
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#20]

I'm glad that the Colts AND the Giants lost . I'm not a fan of either one of the Mannings . Both are great athletes but they let their dumbass father talk them into going to college out of state . Yeah , I know I have no right to feel that way but I do .
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#21]
GO STEELERS!  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#22]
That was a bunch of anti-climaxes at the end.  A sack of Manning should have ended it but timeouts dictated Pittsburg go for a touchdown rather than just run out the clock.  A fumble by the Bus, nearly returned for a TD,  but saved by a QB tackle.  Manning,  going for a win rather than good field position and the FG,  ends up causing a 49 FG attempt ...wide to the right.  

Pitt deserved it.  The better team today.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Colts again fufilled my prophesy. They choked when it counted.

Gettin' your 98 million dollars worth now Irsay?

Huh?  I didn't hear that.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't understand you with a mouth full of pain killers.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Colts again fufilled my prophesy. They choked when it counted.

Gettin' your 98 million dollars worth now Irsay?

Huh?  I didn't hear that.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't understand you with a mouth full of pain killers.

Is it time to start filling that big hole, just south of the RCA dome, yet?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Manning trashed his offensive line in his post game interveiw
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#26]
No Manning has ever won a championship at the college or pro level except for the most hype
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#27]
PIT: B. Roethlisberger (14-24, 197), H. Ward (3-68)
IND: P. Manning (22-38, 290), R. Wayne (7-97)

And still lost.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Go STEELERS.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
No Manning has ever won a championship at the college or pro level except for the most hype

Not quite. The Vols, led by Manning, won the 1997 SEC Championship Game over Auburn, 30-29. I believe that qualifies.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
GO STEELERS!  

I've got a feelin' Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Thats embarrassing

"most accurate kicker in the league"

"Never missed at home on post season"

Not even close

See ya!

He's lucky the Refs even gave him a chance to MISS that kick.  It should have never come down to that...  
~Dg84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top