Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 12:04:36 PM EDT
I have a Used Glock G35  Slide shows a good bit of wear as it has been in and out of a holster alot.
I do not know the ound count.  have 3 Scherer 15 round mgas two have extensions one is a +5 and one is a +2  and 2 10 rnd mags.   I am thinking about trading it for AR Lowers.  How many stripped lowers would be a fair trade?  3 or 4?  I am thinking relative value of this gun is around 420 .  I am not for sure if I want to get rid of it but I have a G21 and a G17 and dont really want to stock 3 ammo calibers.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
no one?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd love to trade you 3 ar lowers for a glock 35. but you'd be doing pretty good to get 4
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#3]
See thats what I was thinking, would probably be better off selling it.  Its lot easier to go 420.00 than 4 lowers.  I dunno one of my brothers wanted it for awhile maybe I will see if he is still interested.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#4]
$420 seems like a fair price.

I paid $500 for a "used" one. It was two months old and had 200 rounds through it. My friend paid $600 for it and wanted to buy a TV. He set the price, and I am very happy with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top