[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#6]
The dupage is strong with this one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:14:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
dupe

Posting dupe without a link to the other thread is teh ghey.  stop it.  now.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:15:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

My responce would have been good.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:18:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice,
He probably got it from the old saying...what do you feel when you kill a VC???

Recoil

FREE
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:24:26 AM EDT
[#10]
F the dupe nazis.  this is awesome.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
dupe

Posting dupe without a link to the other thread is teh ghey.  stop it.  now.

very!

Its hard to put into words how subversive CNN has become. I wonder how different it would be with them had SKerry won Ohio - and thus the Presidency?

BTW: stop the spread of DUPE-in'   Not everyone spends a lot of time here............. Plus, it has become nearly impossible to search the 1,000's of threads that are offered daily considering the variations.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:26:19 AM EDT
[#12]
"USMC Sniper, how does it feel knowing that each time you pull the trigger you are probably saving the life of at least one Coalition Soldier and several lives of innocent non-combatants?"
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:45:17 AM EDT
[#13]
link to the CNN story?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
link to the CNN story?

IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!

its another "hey I just got this here chain e-mail, I think I'll go post it on that thar interweb" moment
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
link to the CNN story?

IT DOESNT FUCKING EXIST!

its another "hey I just got this here chain e-mail, I think I'll go post it on that thar interweb" moment

thats what i thought..
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"USMC Sniper, how does it feel knowing that each time you pull the trigger you are probably saving the life of at least one Coalition Soldier and several lives of innocent non-combatants?"

Oh, yeah, right. Like, a CNN reporter would ever actually come out and say that. They'd sooner swallow ground glass than say something like that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#17]
teh intrawebs is cool
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#18]
not sure if this is a dupe or not but thought it was good:

It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?
GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended. You gotta love the Marines.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
not sure if this is a dupe or not but thought it was good:

It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?
GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended. You gotta love the Marines.

never happened, reinwald is a fictional character that exists only in the realm of the chain email
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top