Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:27:51 PM EDT
Story is she was getting a ticket for roller skating in the street and she talked back to the cops.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.....I'll tag for the shitstorm to follow.

ETA...What is the source of those photos?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL

damn roller-hookers....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I wanna know what happned between pics 1 and 2.... WTF!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Is she bleeding in that last pic?!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

From what I can tell, yes...Seems as though she got slammed hard.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
It happened in the Deep Ellum area. A guy on another forum I am on took the pics.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sure looks like it.

Looks like hookers are imitating Sonic waitresses now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm wondering if she didn't have warrants and decided she didn't want to go for a ride.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#9]
A ticket for roller skating in the street and... giving blow jobs.  

G
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

G

Yeah.  Let's smash her fucking face into the pavement and make her bleed!  The whore.  Yeah!  Stone her!  She deserves it!  Right?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like she got mouthy with the deep ellum nazi cops and they let her know whos boss... heres the story to go with the pictures:

"There was a show at the LIQUID LOUNGE, even though the flyer said Lizard lounge, and it WASN'T free, for some of our Dallas derby girls. I met up with Amanda outside of Elm St. Tattoo, and there was a derby girl skating from the bar across the street to the tattoo parlor. No big deal. But a cop stopped her to give her a ticket. Well, she gave some attitude, but went with it. Kept her hands on the car while he wrote her a ticket. I crossed the street to the bar, and another skater went past me, nothing happened to her, even though her friend was getting a ticket for skating in the street.... very wierd. I turned back around to look at the girl and the cop, and I see him wrestling her to the ground. She's screaming, this tiny girl, is struggling, while about 50 people gather and start yelling. Turns out someone on the sidewalk yelled something to her, she turned to see the person, took her hands off of the car, and the cop got pissed. She gave attitude, I think he shoved her back on the car, so she stuggled back up, and he shoved her around. He was at least 200 pounds. She was about 100. Her face was bloody. I have a few pictures. I was questions, they got my info to call me. I hope they do. Honestly, this whole mess makes me fucking sick and sad. I want to be a cop, so it's not like I'm against them. About 6 more cop cars showed up. 18 cops. One ambulance. They're treating us, including us ones trying to be helpful and nice, like shit. And when we're explaining it to other people, they yelling at us, and threating us "we'll give you tickets for standing on the street, we don't care!" What.... what the hell? How ignorant. The girl got checked up, seemed fine, and then they took her off to jail."
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:36:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Nevermind, just read that...^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

Yeah.  Let's smash her fucking face into the pavement and make her bleed!  The whore.  Yeah!  Stone her!  She deserves it!  Right?

Um, nice leap of logic, Doctor.

G
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Sounds like she got mouthy with the deep ellum nazi cops and they let her know whos boss... heres the story to go with the pictures:

"There was a show at the LIQUID LOUNGE, even though the flyer said Lizard lounge, and it WASN'T free, for some of our Dallas derby girls. I met up with Amanda outside of Elm St. Tattoo, and there was a derby girl skating from the bar across the street to the tattoo parlor. No big deal. But a cop stopped her to give her a ticket. Well, she gave some attitude, but went with it. Kept her hands on the car while he wrote her a ticket. I crossed the street to the bar, and another skater went past me, nothing happened to her, even though her friend was getting a ticket for skating in the street.... very wierd. I turned back around to look at the girl and the cop, and I see him wrestling her to the ground. She's screaming, this tiny girl, is struggling, while about 50 people gather and start yelling. Turns out someone on the sidewalk yelled something to her, she turned to see the person, took her hands off of the car, and the cop got pissed. She gave attitude, I think he shoved her back on the car, so she stuggled back up, and he shoved her around. He was at least 200 pounds. She was about 100. Her face was bloody. I have a few pictures. I was questions, they got my info to call me. I hope they do. Honestly, this whole mess makes me fucking sick and sad. I want to be a cop, so it's not like I'm against them. About 6 more cop cars showed up. 18 cops. One ambulance. They're treating us, including us ones trying to be helpful and nice, like shit. And when we're explaining it to other people, they yelling at us, and threating us "we'll give you tickets for standing on the street, we don't care!" What.... what the hell? How ignorant. The girl got checked up, seemed fine, and then they took her off to jail."

My guess of outstanding warrants still stands...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Does this asspic violate the coc?

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#16]
It seems that not everyone understands that if you fight with the police, they are going to win, and you are going to lose. It sounds like she didn't think that she had to follow instructions, and could push the cop around. A lot of pretty blond white women think they get to play by different rules than everyone else. Just because she is half the weight of the officer doesn't mean he can't do his job.

There is too much of this story missing to make a call about who was right or wrong. To be honest I'm getting tired of the constant cop bashing on this site. It never ends. Everytime I click on this forum there is a cop bashing thread. It gets old.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

My guess of outstanding warrants still stands...

My guess is RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I dunno why, but this was the first thing that came to my mind.

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#20]
So the guy that saw this.. didnt really see what started everything. Par for the course.  PLus I like the way he tries to play up the size difference, etc. Wonder if he drove all the way home in his VW Beetle to write that
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
It seems that not everyone understands that if you fight with the police, they are going to win, and you are going to lose. It sounds like she didn't think that she had to follow instructions, and could push the cop around. A lot of pretty blond white women think they get to play by different rules than everyone else. Just because she is half the weight of the officer doesn't mean he can't do his job.

There is too much of this story missing to make a call about who was right or wrong. To be honest I'm getting tired of the constant cop bashing on this site. It never ends. Everytime I click on this forum there is a cop bashing thread. It gets old.

Maybe if the cops stop bashing their employers....... THIS IS NOT NAZI GERMANY!  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Maybe if the cops stop bashing their employers....... THIS IS NOT NAZI GERMANY!  

+1  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#23]
There is absolutely no way to judge the situation from what we have so far. Without evidence of wrongdoing, a tie goes to the runner. Therefore, based on the information currently available, I have to say "Good job, officer. I hope you didn't get hurt subduing the malefactor."
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

There are two sides to this story.  Don't know the cops side, but I'm sure she controlled her own future, obey the lawful detention or watch out........... Just follow friggin directions girl!!!  I would bet my next paycheck that alcohol was "involved"
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#25]
In the end, shes still gotta nice ass
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:58:01 PM EDT
[#26]
IBTL

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:00:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
THIS IS NOT NAZI GERMANY!  

So true! If this were Nazi Germany, anyone criticizing the cops would be beaten and/or killed, maybe with a little 'send the family to a death camp' action thrown in for good measure.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#28]
I would not live in Dallas proper if you you bought me a luxury home and paid me to do nothing.

The worst schools, high crime, a PD plagued with corruption, scandal and extremely low pay, high turnover. there's just not one damn thing good about it.  Chief Bolton got fired for being the idiot he was, and now can't even get another job as police chief anywhere else.

I don't the whole story here, And I'm not saying there a no good cops on Dallas PD force, but for Dallas, it's par for the course.

On the bright side, at least she had knee and elbow pads.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Here. let me chime in again "DALLAS/FT WORTH COPS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR POLITENESS AND SELF CONTROL...."

Gotta love guys who got beat up as kids turn into men with guns 'patrolling' our streets

I hope she gets $ and the satisfaction of humiliating that officer and the department that made the bad mistake of hiring and putting up with him for as long as they did.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Then stop clicking on threads.  As long as 290 pound cops have to show 100 pound girls on roller-skates "Who's boss" I'm going to cry foul.  Absent a weapon there is NO call to pound that girl into a bloody mess.

Give me a fucking break.  I've served as an officer in one of the nastiest areas of military/law enforcement service there is and this constant bullshit I keep seeing about "don't mouth off to the police if you don't want to 'lose'" is what challenges the notion that this country is actually a just country.

Policing stops being policing when you are having a pissing contest with every encounter to show them who's "Boss."  That's not what a judicious use of authority is.

You don't go smacking around 100 pound mouthy roller girls to show everyone "who's in charge."  It's the same reason you don't bust into a private residence with a SWAT team to get an illegal child (Reno: "We had to show them who was in charge,") or invade an armed compound with tanks (Reno: "We had to control the situation.")  What happened to the savvy this country used to have.  Back in the day a bunch of fedora wearing guys with trench coats would have lifted the child from the mall without even a minor incident rather than SWATting the family in front of cameras and pointing a sub-machine gun at a small child on camera.

We had to show them who was in charge.  Duh.

Any officer who tries to tell me that that 100 pound girl on roller-skates (no leverage here, people) needs that kind of manhandling to take into custody needs to be in another business.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So true! If this were Nazi Germany, anyone criticizing the cops would be beaten and/or killed, maybe with a little 'send the family to a death camp' action thrown in for good measure.

So, do you think they started with death camps? Or, do you know they started slowly allowing the cops to get away with a little more force and abuse over time..............

Those who forget history, are doomed to repeat it.

I'll just STFU, and go back to my hole now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We don't know what went on here, but it doesn't look like that girl was merely "criticizing" the cops.  Let's refrain from spinning this into something that it isn't.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Here. let me chime in again "DALLAS/FT WORTH COPS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR POLITENESS AND SELF CONTROL...."

Gotta love guys who got beat up as kids turn into men with guns 'patrolling' our streets

I hope she gets $ and the satisfaction of humiliating that officer and the department that made the bad mistake of hiring and putting up with him for as long as they did.

I have always founf the Fort Worth PD to be alot better than Dallas. My grandfather was retired Dalles PD and he thought alot of them were bad. I just wish he could have lived to see Bolton fired and crying on TV.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like the mullahs in blue are meting out their homegrown version of shariah....
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#36]
I see this thread went right into the crapper.  Some of you guys need to get a freaking grip on reality.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then stop clicking on threads.  As long as 290 pound cops have to show 100 pound girls on roller-skates "Who's boss" I'm going to cry foul.  Absent a weapon there is NO call to pound that girl into a bloody mess.

Give me a fucking break.  I've served as an officer in one of the nastiest areas of military/law enforcement service there is and this constant bullshit I keep seeing about "don't mouth off to the police if you don't want to 'lose'" is what challenges the notion that this country is actually a just country.

Policing stops being policing when you are having a pissing contest with every encounter to show them who's "Boss."  That's not what a judicious use of authority is.

You don't go smacking around 100 pound mouthy roller girls to show everyone "who's in charge."  It's the same reason you don't bust into a private residence with a SWAT team to get an illegal child (Reno: "We had to show them who was in charge,") or invade an armed compound with tanks (Reno: "We had to control the situation.")  What happened to the savvy this country used to have.  Back in the day a bunch of fedora wearing guys with trench coats would have lifted the child from the mall without even a minor incident rather than SWATting the family in front of cameras and pointing a sub-machine gun at a small child on camera.

Any officer who tries to tell me that that 100 pound girl on roller-skates (no leverage here, people) needs that kind of manhandling to take into custody needs to be in another business.

The bitch was crossing the street on roller skates.  She got what she deserved.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#38]
It is true that we don't actually know the real story here.  If she needed to be arrested then that is fine, but that shit is fucking uncalled for, and I can't fucking believe that any of you would sit here and support it.  Don't you have fucking wives mothers or daughters?  Don't you see anything wrong with a stupid piece of shit 300 lb fat fuck of a man beating a 100 lb femals face into the goddamn asphalt?  WTF?!?

I hope this shit isn't real.

I don't care what that girl was doing, absent a weapon, only a fucking faggot ass sorry excuse for a man would be required to bust up her face on the pavement in order to control her.

I am sorry, but I will say openly for the world to fucking hear, that fat fuck better thank God that I am not related to that woman.  I would gladly go to prison and hell for my family.  

Fuck a lawsuit.  I hope that motherfucker goes to jail.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is usually retribution if it is deserved.
Remember Patricia Konie? The old lady who got trounced by the 280 lbs CHP JBTs?
She is now in court litigating after being released from the hospital post extensive surgery resulting from her "forced evacuation" courtesy of Kalifornia State troopers. She has filed a Federal Lawsuit against the California State Police. And rightly so. Sometimes "necessary force" needs to be re-examined, especially where frail old grandmothers are involved.  

And guess who her attorney is? Yep, Ashton O'Dwyer. Should be an interesting case to say the least.

I wouldn't worry about this chick. She will get her day in court if she was wronged.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

* * *   As long as 290 pound cops have to show 100 pound girls on roller-skates "Who's boss" I'm going to cry foul.  Absent a weapon there is NO call to pound that girl into a bloody mess.

* * * Policing stops being policing when you are having a pissing contest with every encounter to show them who's "Boss."  That's not what a judicious use of authority is.

You don't go smacking around 100 pound mouthy roller girls to show everyone "who's in charge." * * *

Is that what happened? Or did she swing at the cop, fall down and flail at his nutsack with her skates? Is she bleeding because she got some road rash when she fell trying to pop the officer in the mouth? I think I'm as hostile toward police misconduct as anybody on the board. However, my hostility is reserved for situations where I have some reasonable grasp on the facts. You are shooting from the hip, with no information. Still photos of the altercation look the same whether the cop administered a lawless beatdown, or narrowly avoided getting stabbed.

Facts first, then rage.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Lets bury her up to her neck and stone her too!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#42]
While he was looking away she might have taken a swing at the cop or something? I (we) don't really know but if she did that wouldn't this be the proper reaction?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
It is true that we don't actually know the real story here.  If she needed to be arrested then that is fine, but that shit is fucking uncalled for, and I can't fucking believe that any of you would sit here and support it.  Don't you have fucking wives mothers or daughters?  Don't you see anything wrong with a stupid piece of shit 300 lb fat fuck of a man beating a 100 lb femals face into the goddamn asphalt?  WTF?!?

I hope this shit isn't real.

I don't care what that girl was doing, absent a weapon, only a fucking faggot ass sorry excuse for a man would be required to bust up her face on the pavement in order to control her.

I am sorry, but I will say openly for the world to fucking hear, that fat fuck better thank God that I am not related to that woman.  I would gladly go to prison and hell for my family.  

Fuck a lawsuit.  I hope that motherfucker goes to jail.

- You wouldnt anything except sit on here and run your suck. Take your mock anger and do somethingproductive like slam your fingers in a door somewhere. maybe that will limit your dribble from appearing on here.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Some of the worse fights I've been in have been with females while taking them into custody for a lawful reason.  Some  beautiful ladies think they are above the law and you tend to "take it easy on them" because they are girls.  Forget that, a rollerscate in the balls would take down even a large cop.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

* * *   As long as 290 pound cops have to show 100 pound girls on roller-skates "Who's boss" I'm going to cry foul.  Absent a weapon there is NO call to pound that girl into a bloody mess.

* * * Policing stops being policing when you are having a pissing contest with every encounter to show them who's "Boss."  That's not what a judicious use of authority is.

You don't go smacking around 100 pound mouthy roller girls to show everyone "who's in charge." * * *

Is that what happened? Or did she swing at the cop, fall down and flail at his nutsack with her skates? Is she bleeding because she got some road rash when she fell trying to pop the officer in the mouth? I think I'm as hostile toward police misconduct as anybody on the board. However, my hostility is reserved for situations where I have some reasonable grasp on the facts. You are shooting from the hip, with no information. Still photos of the altercation look the same whether the cop administered a lawless beatdown, or narrowly avoided getting stabbed.

Facts first, then rage.

OK, now that I have ranted I am gonig to admit that we don't really know what happened.  It just strikes a emotional nerve in me when I see women being beat up by men.  Its true that we don't really know what happened, I'll be anxious to see if anything comes up in the news about this.  

So I reserve my previous post until we find out what really happened.  

ETA:   just going by the pictures she could have tried to stab him for all we know.  I'll give that.

However, if this went down the way it looks, then I hope that guy gets fucking beaten and ass-raped.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#46]
it's possible they went to cuff her and since she was standing on wheels she fell
rollerskates aren't exactly known for giving people sure footing
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

There is usually retributiion if it is deserved.
She is now in court litigating after being released from the hospital post extensive surgery resulting from her "forced evacuation" courtesy of Kalifornia State troopers. She has filed a Federal lawsuit. And rightly so. Sometimes "necessary force" needs to be re-examined, especially where frail old grandmothers are involved.  

Totally unacceptable.  I say this as a lawyer.  The problem shouldn't be handled with lawsuits after the fact.  It should be dealt with BEFORE the fact by preventing it in the first place.  Who in their right mind, authority or not, can manhandle a weaponless 100 pound woman like that?

I mean how does that guy sleep at night?  "No officers were hurt in this incident" I guess.  You've got to be pretty vacant to get by with that.  And if that's the case the LAST thing you should have is a badge.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
it's possible they went to cuff her and since she was standing on wheels she fell

That explains the two shots of the cop kneeing her back and sitting on her with his full weight.

Give me a break.

I am beginning to think that some of you sheep DESERVE a real dictatorship for awhile.

You want law and order?  I'll give you law and order.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is usually retributiion if it is deserved.
She is now in court litigating after being released from the hospital post extensive surgery resulting from her "forced evacuation" courtesy of Kalifornia State troopers. She has filed a Federal lawsuit. And rightly so. Sometimes "necessary force" needs to be re-examined, especially where frail old grandmothers are involved.  

Totally unacceptable.  I say this as a lawyer. The problem shouldn't be handled with lawsuits after the fact.  It should be dealt with BEFORE the fact by preventing it in the first place.  Who in their right mind, authority or not, can manhandle a weaponless 100 pound woman like that?

I mean how does that guy sleep at night?  "No officers were hurt in this incident" I guess.  You've got to be pretty vacant to get by with that.  And if that's the case the LAST thing you should have is a badge.

Agreed, but what else can you do? How do you prevent this?
As I said before, you get what you pay for. Some of these guys on the Dallas PD make less than the 7-eleven store clerks they are buying coffee from. Your "thinking cops" go to the suburbs like Plano, Allen, McKinney, even Garland, where the pay is appropriate or better.  
Dysfunctional city govt = dysfunctional PD.  Not quite as bad as nearby Haltom City, where the PD is has been under investigation for molesting female prisoners, as well as young boys, but a close second.

Go attend a City of Dallas city council meeting sometime, you'll get the idea.

How ya gonna fix that?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That explains the two shots of the cop kneeing her back and sitting on her with his full weight.

Give me a break.

I am beginning to think that some of you sheep DESERVE a real dictatorship for awhile.

You want law and order?  I'll give you law and order.

what people seem to have a hard time understanding is that when people in authority and leadership positions abuse their power then law and order is exactly what you do not have.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top