Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 2:44:09 AM EDT
i talked to a friend last night who has some pain in her hip joint.  She is showing signs of osteoarthritis at the age of 28.  I'm feeling pretty fine at 40.  Any of you young guys showing signs?  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:05:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm 50 and feel GREAT!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:21:26 AM EDT
[#2]
congratulations on feeling great.  As i mentioned above, i'm doing pretty well myself.  My friend, however, feels some discomfort whenever she exercises.  When she runs on the treadmill, she feels pain in her hip joint and used to think it was just a sign of a good workout.  now, she knows its her future knocking.  i was just wondering if others were in the same situation.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:28:47 AM EDT
[#3]
33 here, and I feel ok.  Back and hip is fucked from a wreck...nothing to complain about.

at 28, her golden years are winding down....women dont age nearly as good as men.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:05:33 AM EDT
[#4]
has she went to a doc about it?  i have pain in my hip area but it's brusitis (SP?).  i smashed a piece of machinery into my hip this past summer at work.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:09:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
has she went to a doc about it?  i have pain in my hip area but it's brusitis (SP?).  i smashed a piece of machinery into my hip this past summer at work.  

Looks more like a tank rolling over your hip.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks more like a tank rolling over your hip.

yeah yeah...lol.  It was actually a pallet jack that I smashed into it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:20:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm 34 and feel some pain in my knees and elbows. I don't know what it is but I know they didn't feel this way before.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:48:29 AM EDT
[#8]
36 ... bursitis in right hip, arthritis in both hands, bad back,bad knees, flat feet. Other than that I feel fine. Most days it is hard to get out of bed but once I get up and going stuff usually loosens up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top