Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 11:40:34 PM EDT
I have the M9 bayo and want to hook it to my MOLLE gear. How does it work? From the pictures I am not sure how you hook a sheath to it. Will it work with the M9 sheath?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:52:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Wide part slides through throught the ALICE clip with two smaller nylon portions facing away from the bayo.  Smaller nylon portions thread down through a molle attachment on a vest/belt/whathaveyou and clip back onto the wide portion.  Sorry, I'm betting that doesn't help at all.  I'm not really coherant here considering the amount of brew I've had tonight.

Looks like it'll flop around a bit without something to hold the bottom down.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Use the hanger on the bayonet sheath. You don't need a molle adapter.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:09:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Use the hanger on the bayonet sheath. You don't need a molle adapter.

+1

i have several of those adapters for my gear. they don't work well with non alice style sheaths. they are usually too wide to properly fit and flap around a lot. just use the metal locking clips on the sheath.

So you just drop them through the MOLLE straps?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]
the actual kbar adaptor is decieving in a picture, it has 2 flaps that are secured together by velcro in the middle, just like a small piece of belt to hang whatever kind of knife seath you have.

i use it works great, the alice adapter isn't super hot but it works too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top