Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 11:19:38 PM EDT
Not a big deal if you live in Cali or Texas or someplace warm but try it here in Indy! It was a little breezy but almost 60 so I rode it to a meeting at work and loved every minute. It was after dark when I left so it was a little cooler. Nothing that a little leather wont cure. And not that anyone cares but it's a 2001 Road King Classic with hard bags, shitloads of chrome and an absolutely beautiful factory custom paint job. #76 of 150 with marblized purple base coat and silver metalflake flames. It also has little air brushed art deco skulls all over it. It's totally tits and beer. The only thing cooler than going cruising on it is cruising on it to my local range and getting like 7 or 8 pistols out of those bags and going shooting. If I could only figure out how to carry the rifles on it! Honda lovers don't flame me as I love all 2 wheeled transportation and drool regularly over the RC 45. I just do way too much long distance stuff to own a crotch rocket and I do love Harley's the most. It's my third and it's never let me down.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have rode mine yesterday on my birthday but I found out my battery is dead so on the trickle charger it went. Now I see it's gonna snow very soon. Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:31:24 AM EDT
[#3]
i rode my harley also on 1/12 and i live in friggin utah at about 4800 feet above sea level
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I rode mine all week.  And all last week.  And the week before.

Hurricanes aside, you gotta love Florida.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 8:37:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Mine is in California being re-assembled after a disaterous burnout.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Wish I new how to post and had a decent Camera to do it with....sorry
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#7]
mines at www.88sporty.blogspot.com
I wish I had a RC51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top