Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 1:06:09 PM EDT
www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/01/13/international/i115338S43.DTL

He was placed into a medically induced coma 9 days ago.....  Has yet to awaken.  Lot of commentary on whether it's a bad sign, etc.  

Will be interesting to see what comes of this, and what the future holds for Israel regarding the Palestinians and Iran.  Don't know much about his successors.

Thoughts ?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Anyone
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully they'll elect someone in his sted thats much more pro-his own people's welfare and a more right wing idealist.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm all for them building fuckin walls out the wazoo.....  Wish we would here, as well.  

Don't know squat about who might fall into the job, but It's fairly obvious that the Pali gov't is a joke, considering how many of the people there support the hamas scum in the elections they've had so far.

Were it my country, the friggen border would be armed to the teeth, and closed..... period.

Curious to see how this evolves.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#4]
This is also old news:

Probably not as duped as the Sharon story, though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Rumor is the Doctors knew about this more serious stroke but had to put him on blood thinners, which caused the 2nd stroke.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Sad and unsettling.  If Netanyahu and Likud gets back in power, things w/ Iran could hit the fan pretty fast.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This is also old news:
images.art.com/images/-/London-Herald/Titanic-Sinks--C10097447.jpeg

Probably not as duped as the Sharon story, though.

Nobody made you click this thread......
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Rumor is the Doctors knew about this more serious stroke but had to put him on blood thinners, which caused the 2nd stroke.

Would kinda suck for them, if they did, I'd imagine.....  Talk about a big black smear on your resume
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm guessing he's already had massive brain damage, and it's only due to his importance as a leader that they're going to these extreme measures, as a show for the country that they spare no effort to save him.

If he comes out of the coma,  I'd wager he will just be a poop machine for the remainder of his life.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Things have played out in the west bank pretty well, hear me out. They gave into the Pale-rock throwing-idiot-roach-stinians and gave them the land for all the World to see. There was a cease fire, peace talks, Israel being gracious, and as soon as they got their "state' the fighting started again. Israel now has high ground (in a manner of speaking) in the UN and can finish their walls if not also  reoccupy.  "We gave them their land and look what happened!" Go Israel!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Things have played out in the west bank pretty well, hear me out. They gave into the Pale-rock throwing-idiot-roach-stinians and gave them the land for all the World to see. There was a cease fire, peace talks, Israel being gracious, and as soon as they got their "state' the fighting started again. Israel now has high ground (in a manner of speaking) in the UN and can finish their walls if not also  reoccupy.  "We gave them their land and look what happened!" Go Israel!

One could only hope...... Unfortunately, there's just too many bleeding fuckin hearts in the world that would go apeshit, for them to pull that off easily.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top