Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/13/2006 11:50:30 AM EDT
A reliable source out of south Florida reports that the Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice, has been seen cavorting around with Ellen DeGenaris, Sandra Bernsteen and Angelina Jolie after hours recently.

A Secret Service agent who wished to remain anonymous tells our source that Rice has been fraternizing rather affectionately with reputed and also known lesbians.  He has observed the Secretary having drinks after State functions with the aforementioned females also including Madonna, Anne Hesche and other celebrity dikes.

It is unknown what Ms. Rice's persuasion is but our source tells us that they have been on many security details where Rice was present and he has never seen her on a man's arm.  We will keep a close watch for further details as they develop.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Im thinkin      post

Either way who cares.... She is a strong leader, and that is what matters
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#3]
COOL
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't give a shit if the like men, woman or chicks with dicks.  What I care about is her ability to do her job which so far has been flawless.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Firstly, I don't believe one word of that scurrilous article.  Secondly, even IF it were learned that Dr. Rice is a lesbian...so fucking what?  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:53:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#7]
It's Bush's fault!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:54:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:55:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Rice a dyke, there's a surprise
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#10]
So long as she isn't seen cavorting with Janet Reno...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#11]

I really don't know how you come up with this shit.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#12]
What difference does it make if she's a lesbian?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey at least she's better lookin', classier, and more intelligent than Billary, Donna Shalala, and Janet Reno.

I thought she would be in over her head with the SecState gig, but frankly she's done a much better job of aligning herself with the president's interests than Colin Powell.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Speaking of Ms. Reno, Can someone post side by side pics
of Ms. Reno and Norm Abrhams of "This old house"?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh great, here we go again.    MJD
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Smart, intelligent and hot girl-girl action.

Sound good to me!

What's the big deal?

SG
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Here goes that fucking "reliable source out of south Florida" bullshit again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Im thinkin      post

Either way who cares.... She is a strong leader, and that is what matters

+1

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Not that there is anything wrong with it...

Interesting. Did you hear about the Russian politician who suggested that Secretary Rice be taken to the barracks with a company of Russian troops?
(I think the Russians would lose again.)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys don't seem to know about lawdog and his "reliable source."

It's a joke guys.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
A reliable source out of south Florida reports that the Secretary of State, Condoleeza Rice, has been seen cavorting around with Ellen DeGenaris, Sandra Bernsteen and Angelina Jolie after hours recently.

A Secret Service agent who wished to remain anonymous tells our source that Rice has been fraternizing rather affectionately with reputed and also known lesbians.  He has observed the Secretary having drinks after State functions with the aforementioned females also including Madonna, Anne Hesche and other celebrity dikes.

It is unknown what Ms. Rice's persuasion is but our source tells us that they have been on many security details where Rice was present and he has never seen her on a man's arm.  We will keep a close watch for further details as they develop.  

So this is just a troll account for that crazy Russian politician, right?
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=427284
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Who fucking cares!!!

That just means we have two things in common, we both like Bush and bush.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#24]
That's not the first time that has gone around, & I don't care either way.  I still think that she would make an excellent President, however I doubt that she will ever run for that very reason.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Angelina Jolie!

(In my best Red vs Blue voice) rvb.roosterteeth.com/archive/

I like Angelina Jolie! Does anyone else like Angelina Jolie? She's got enormous lips!

I don't know why, but that cracks me up.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I don't give a shit if the like men, woman or chicks with dicks.  What I care about is her ability to do her job which so far has been flawless.

+1
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:05:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

But....A reliable source out of north North Dakota reports that your source is gay and has been seen cavorting with M. Moore  and drooling over pic’s of Diane Fineswine in a pink Tutu……More to follow………
  And i'll see your, and raise you
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:05:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Has she seen Bareback Mountain?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yeah Right.

None of those Crazed liberals would even be in the same state as Condi....let alone sitting down for drinks with her.

And Condi is too busy with real work rather than hanging with liberal has-beens.

Another reason why it is BS.......Have you seen Ellen's girlfriend???? Hubba Hubba I don't think she would leave Condi for Portia

Even if Dr. Rice were gay....who cares, she is doing a great job as Sec. State and she did a great job at the NSA.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

RUMOR MILL: Anyone who looks at the posts you have started in the last 3 months will see what an asshat you really are.

My personal favorite.....

I found a full pop bottle of urine

And all GD posts at that. What a surprise.

Didnt you espouse this bullshit a few months ago, only to be told who her longtime boyfriend is???

BTW, the libtards on that liable you typed have more in common with you than her. Neither being able to hold an intelligent conversation with Dr. Rice, and she wouldnt spend 2 seconds with either. Liberal trolls.

My mistake, I forgot you have been diagnosed with a mental disorder.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Heard she dating a former NFL player.  Lineman for the Chargers I believe can't remember his name.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Im thinkin      post

If you see lawdog posting, you know it's a post.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Or Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Heard she dating a former NFL player.  Lineman for the Chargers I believe can't remember his name.

Rosie O'Donnald?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It's Bush's fault!

+1

Bush is his/it's own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't have anything against lesbians,I just don't like those faggots.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Funny: I was just talking today to someone who used to be on the protection detail of one of the members of the Bush cabinet, and he saw her on the arm of the same gentleman several times.

That would be correct. This guy.

Muckity muck for the NFL. Gene Washington.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:17:10 PM EDT
[#39]
maybe that's why the russian guy went nuts on her
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#40]
As long as we don't get movie trailers shoved down our throats about it.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, we all know Angelina Jolie is gay, as evidenced by the BABY SHE'S CARRYING.

I figure Ms. Ric eis too fu**ing busy to be anything.  I think she is 110% committed to her job, and that opens her up to the gay rumors.

Even if true, I could care less.  It may come in useful with the new German leader...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Do you always post such retarded bullshit? Oh wait, yes you do. Who gives a fuck if she's gay anyway.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#45]
lawdog ->
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Do you always post such retarded bullshit?

Yes.  Yes I do.

Lawdog
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#47]

also including Madonna, Anne Hesche and other celebrity dikes.

Just to clarify, you may want to let your reliable source know that Anne Hesche is not a lesbian.  She dabbled and left Ellen for a man.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That would be proof she is not a lesbian.

Whatever Janet Reno is it is not female.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#49]
If this is true, then it's about time we had an African-American lesbian in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#50]
She is obviously in love with GWB.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top