Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 10:38:11 AM EDT
What next?  How about AMERICA'S SEXIEST ARFCOMMER?!!!

Are You America's Sexiest Vegetarian?

Vegetarianism has become synonymous with sexy! Hot Hollywood vegetarian hunks include Tobey McGuire, Anthony Keidis (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Casey Affleck, JD Fortune (INXS), Joaquin Phoenix, and Benji Madden (Good Charlotte). Meat-free glam goddesses include Shania Twain, Alicia Silverstone, Alyssa Milano, Joss Stone, Natalie Portman, and Carrie Underwood.

Now we're looking for locals who drive others loco by oozing with veggie vitality. Do you send temperatures soaring wherever you go? Enter our online photo contest, and you might be selected as the hottest tofu-lovin' tamale around! A committee will narrow the entrants down to 10 male and 10 female finalists. We will post photos of the luscious lads and lasses on GoVeg.com, where people from around the world will be able to vote for the hottest of the hot. Visitors to GoVeg.com will select one male winner and one female winner, both of whom will receive an assortment of fabulous cruelty-free prizes.

To find out how to enter PETA's search for America's Sexiest Vegetarian visit GoVeg.com!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:46:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I will be sure to think about this when I take my wife out for steak tonight.

A balanced diet with a lot of vegetable, fruit, and whole grains makes a ton of sense and has been my mainstay for years. A man doesnt need beef for every meal, but stict vegetarians and vegans strike me incredibly close minded.

It's one thing to not eat meat for proven health reasons...no drama....there are things that are bad for us...but these liberal chicks that cant handle the idea that their meal had a mom and a face is plain stupid.

Saw a great bumper sticker yesterday....was the same font and style as the "Got Milk?" logo except it said, "Gut Deer?". I thought that was great.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Kari from Mythbusters
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]
More vegitarians might be sexy too if only they would shave their legs and armpits once in awhile.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:54:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
More vegitarians might be sexy too if only they would shave their legs and armpits once in awhile.

+87
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:58:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kari from Mythbusters

I second that. Did you see the episode where they were casting a female butt. She wore a skin tight body suit. Showed a shot of her bent over.....oh my......Won't go into details on what I did afterwards.

tadpole spill
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Even veggies like a little meat once in a while
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kari from Mythbusters

I second that. Did you see the episode where they were casting a female butt. She wore a skin tight body suit. Showed a shot of her bent over.....oh my......Won't go into details on what I did afterwards.

I missed that one. Ahem. Perhaps that's for the better.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I have an alternate source of protein.   If it would help.....
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kari from Mythbusters

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kari from Mythbusters

lordy I don't mind giving that veggie a beef injection
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/mythbustersvtlkaribyron0sj2yl.jpg

Im sure theres a lock in bound now....

IBTL!!!

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kari from Mythbusters

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL!!!

She is fully clothed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#16]
[Bevis]Uhhhh....  huh-huh-huh... We, like, nedd to take a mold, uhhh... of your, like, butt and stuff.[/Bevis]

[Butthead] Yeah!  [/Butthead]

[Beavis] Here.  Like, put on these tight clothes, and like... bend over.  Or something.   Uhhh...  huh-huh-huh...[/Beavis]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#17]
She blinded me with science.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#18]
"She don't eat meat but she sure like the bone."
- Dead Eye Dick
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#19]
I have absolutely no objections on her choice of diet.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL!!!

She is fully clothed.

I guess that is a bannable offense now.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:50:16 AM EDT
[#21]
She's an animal lover.  I have a pet one eyed trouser snake she can cuddle up with.....

Time for a pure protein injection.......
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:58:10 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Sean Hannity's call screener, Flipper.

That's Flirty Flipper in the middle, but who the hell is the zombie on the left??
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#25]
+1 for Kari Byron from Mythbusters. What a cutie!

ETA: It turns out she's an artist too. Does sculture work from what I've googled looking for more flattering pictures of her. She did a lot of traveling, apparently. www.karibyron.com/
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL!!!

+1
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:06:46 PM EDT
[#27]
my roomate has been a vegetarian for around 2 years and swears up and down it gets chicks.  The one time I've ever seen him try playing the vegetarian card with a girl it was hilarious.  He was hitting on some hippy type chick and was like "so I bet your a vegetarian, I don't eat meat too" she just looked at him and said "oh fuck that I love meat".  When she walked away I busted out laughing.  Sexy vegetarian? yea right
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:19:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kari from Mythbusters

Holy shit.  I think I need to go conduct a CoC violation of my own.

And i'm not talking about the board, either.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#29]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=401578
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top