Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 10:01:34 AM EDT
Because when their product breaks they have a shi.y supply system. That sends the repairman parts that have manufacturing defects without looking at the parts before they send them. Then they reoreder the parts only to receive the new ones with broken parts.

They are not lonely because they have great products that don't break. Their F...ing depressed because
they work at a F...ed up company that sells substandard SHIT and can't get the support needed to please the Customers. So the poor bastard has to deal with irate customers chewing his ASS for making them wait two weeks for something that should have been resolved quickly! The next time you look at the picture of the Maytag Repairman you'll see the look in his face that says my ass hurts and I'm tired of being BITCH slapped by my customers! PLEASE HELP ME!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel you.  My last ever Maytag experience was a deal killer.  Never again!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#2]
The Maytag man you say? Certainly he's not lonely because he's a serial killer or anything?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Because he's ghey?

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#4]
The Maytag man is not lonely anymore because it's not his problem, he got laid-off in the last round of lay-offs.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't get me started. The appliance guy was here today for my Neptune. Gonna be a week to get the parts. At least its under warranty.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#6]
We've had a Maytag washer and dryer for the past ten years, zero problems. Sorry to hear about your troubles, and about the company's, which seems to be merging w/ Whirlpool, who truly suck.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#7]
TC I'm originaly from NYC.

TC thats what I have, make sure to tell them to check the parts before they send them out to the repairman.

My problem is the washer drum cracked so it leaked and the door seal has mold on it. They came out on monday and couldn't fix it because they had to order the part. So it was supposed to be replaced on wednesday. I get a call from the repairman that said he won't be able to install the new tub he received because it looks like it has the same cracks in it. So he rescheduled for today Friday the 13th. I get another call after he came and left my house. The new drum he received has broken mounts and now I have to wait till the 17th. I called to speak to a manager to see about getting the distribution center to Shit me a new part ASAP so I don't have to go to the laundermat. So the manager is aiting to hear back from the dispatcher to see if they can do anything for me sooner.

I also have to hand write a letter to them to put in a possible claim to repair water damage. I have to write to them because they don't have a phone number. How convienent for them it can take weeks before I hear anything.

If this isn't enough I work the grave yard shift and I should be sleeping right now instead of playing phone tag with these losers! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH   and cut
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
TC thats what I have. Make sure to tell them to check the parts before they send them out to the repairman.

Guys been here and gone. Motor is bad; covered under warranty. Just a waiting process for parts now. TheVerizon guy was also here because the guys working on the septic system repairs ripped out the buried phone line. I am having a  great week.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We've had a Maytag washer and dryer for the past ten years, zero problems. Sorry to hear about your troubles, and about the company's, which seems to be merging w/ Whirlpool, who truly suck.

Same here. Bought new Maytag washer and dryer in 1996, and they are still running like new.

We have three teenaged boys and average 20 loads of laundry per week.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top