Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 5:17:49 AM EDT
I was at the store the othter day checking out a sub2000 and noticed that the front strap of pistol grip was completely separated along the seem.  It didn't look like anything was broken but when I asked the guy behind the counter he said "They are all like that and you get what you pay for".  That was the only one so I had nothing to compare it to.  True?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The clerk sounds like a jackass.  Mine isn't that way.  Rather solid in fact.  Is it used?  What is the guy asking for it?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
While the finish quality is not top notch, mine is nothing to scoff at either. It runs like a champ though. Form follows function. It functions, well. Very well.

roy d...love my sub2k
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The clerk sounds like a jackass.  Mine isn't that way.  Rather solid in fact.  Is it used?  What is the guy asking for it?

It was brand new and the clerk said it was his 1st in the store price was $295 (I think).  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:23:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I had one and I've never seen anything like that on mine or the dozen others I've held.
He's full of shit and you should let him know that.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
That's bullshit. I have nver seen one like that. My Sub2000 is tough and runs 100% with everything I feed it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:41:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I had that issue with my Sub2000.  It didnt happen all the time, but it did happen, so I went and got the Houge Slip On finger groove thingy, and slid it over the grip, so the problm wouldnt ocur again.  It also made for a more comfortable grip.

I want my Sub2k back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top