Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
I have a real problem with throwing magazines away. I'm like a pack rat, the worst part is they are all stacked by title and date, I was digging through them today and found a 1992 issue of heavy metal firearms, of course I had to read it again. I could probably build a small shack out of mags with what I have laying around, anybody else have this problem?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to have that problem.  my wife solved it one day when I was at work.  Three years of Easy Rider gone in a puff of smoke.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, I have to keep mine out of sight or mine would have the same fate.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't subscribe to a single magazine
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
No, I don't have that problem, but I think you should build a magazine fort and post pics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top