Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 4:20:41 PM EDT
Should I go ol' faithful american steel. Or new imported ricer gun? CMMG seems to be coming out with just about every accessory I would need for the 90, and the Thompson doesnt have or need any accessories. What say you?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Should I go ol' faithful american steel. Or new imported ricer gun? CMMG seems to be coming out with just about every accessory I would need for the 90, and the Thompson doesnt have or need any accessories. What say you?

PS90 is made here as it cannot be imported.

Get the PS90.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PS90 is made here as it cannot be imported.

Get the PS90.

Really? I was unaware of that...sweetness
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

PS90 if you could find large quantities of ammo for a decent price, but you can't. So i say tommy gun
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd get the PS90 first.

The thompson is just too heavy to be high up on the list.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd take a good long hard look at that Thompson if I were you.  It weighs a ton and isn't all that much fun to shoot.  More of a conversation piece than anything else, IMHO.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I thought ricer = asian.

FN is a Belgian company.  Belgium is in NW Europe.  I must be missing something.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#7]
PS90  

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought ricer = asian.

FN is a Belgian company.  Belgium is in NW Europe.  I must be missing something.

ya it was a joke....small and mostly plastic on the outside....ricer cars=  small and mostly plastic on the outside
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#9]
If you can get a full auto thompson, then get that.

Otherwise get the PS90.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#10]
If you are going to get a Thompson, it has to be full auto.
A semi-auto thompson is not the same thing as a full auto thompson.
Get the PS90.
The more people buy them, the more ammo you will find on the market as demand goes up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top