Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 3:20:41 PM EDT
and I want the hour of my life back.

OMG what a bunch of wussy, prima donnas.  Worse than the American Chopper group.

And it's almost the same as American Chopper the way that everyone yells at each other all the time and during one episode they were having a little "field trip" going to a dirt track to race little RC Cars.  WTF?  What a waste of time.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#1]
yes it is.
Boyd and Duane have got to be some of the worst bosses I have ever seen and I've had my share
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yes it is.
Boyd and Duane have got to be some of the worst bosses I have ever seen and I've had my share

I don't even have a job(college student here) and I would not even want to work for either of them, or the Teutuls(from American Chopper.)

There was a dude with gray hair and glasses on, was that Duane?  I kind of lost track of which prima donna was which
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yes it is.

Oh, without a doubt. Bar none.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes it is.

Oh, without a doubt. Bar none.

Funny thing is, I'd rather watch American Chopper than watch this crap.  There may be a lot of douche bags on that show, but their bikes are awesome.  One Chopper episode they went to a gun range.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yes it is.

I don't even have a job(college student here) and I would not even want to work for either of them, or the Teutuls(from American Chopper.)

There was a dude with gray hair and glasses on, was that Duane?  I kind of lost track of which prima donna was which

Duane is the shorter tubby guy with the goatee who is always yelling and bitching
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
And why does every damn show have to be about getting this bike or car done before a deadline?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And why does every damn show have to be about getting this bike or car done before a deadline?

show circuit. all sho, no go. at least the Boydsters are that way
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I will give  it  to  OCC.   They at least  enjoy life, and i think  it is cool that  they  are giving away bikes even though they  probably aren't paying for  them anyway.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

show circuit. all sho, no go. at least the Boydsters are that way

What he said.  Same with OCC.  OCC is doing shows, promos, etc.  ALL THE TIME.

I want to see their "Fantasy bikes" shows.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#10]
And before I forget-I want Top Gear back on Discovery damn it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top