Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 6:24:20 AM EDT
I have been waiting on this new server from dell to come in.. Its a poweredge 2800 Rackmount with tape drive and a bazillion other extras(would make a wicked BF2 server ). Well all the parts come in and i'm ready to install just waiting on the cabinet to show up.

Well it shows up yesterday.. With a God damn dented in side!! Looks like some retard forked it with a fork lift! So now I have a stack of parts I cant do shit with till dell decides what it wants to do about the rack..

WOW just WOW..

In other news I will be working on the .460 a bit this evening.. Finally getting caught up..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:28:10 AM EDT
[#1]
That sucks,

I got a cabinet one time that the dude had literally, ran through the front door with a forklift.

Like a perfect forklift blade sized hole.

well at least there quick about fixing problems.

HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA (at dell not you)
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have been waiting on this new server from dell to come in.. Its a poweredge 2800 Rackmount with tape drive and a bazillion other extras(would make a wicked BF2 server ). Well all the parts come in and i'm ready to install just waiting on the cabinet to show up.

Well it shows up yesterday.. With a God damn dented in side!! Looks like some retard forked it with a fork lift! So now I have a stack of parts I cant do shit with till dell decides what it wants to do about the rack..

WOW just WOW..

In other news I will be working on the .460 a bit this evening.. Finally getting caught up..

Damn, if you think that qualifies as "cruel" you have no idea how cruel life is. Yeeeesh
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:10:12 AM EDT
[#3]
You should have made the title in BOLD because I almost missed this.  

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The dent adds character.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:23:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The dent adds character.

Ya I know, but on a 16K server...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#6]
You scared the living daylights out of me McNasty!

Glad it wasn't anything serious!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The dent adds character.

Ya I know, but on a 16K server...

For $16K it better come with two Lazy Boys, a refrigerator full of beer and a serving wench.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No that's next Monday... Just x-rays this time (which I find odd) and its 2 years from the beginning..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No that's next Monday... Just x-rays this time (which I find odd) and its 2 years from the beginning..

My fun starts Tuesday.  I'll say a few prayers for you McNasty!  Good luck with the dent.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#10]
I am computer illiterate.  So the whole first part of your post was "Blah, Blah Blah, dented side,"  Don't know that I have any input that would help you with that.

Quoted:

But this I would be interested in knowing more about!  If you are speaking about a S&W .460, I just purchased one and I am trying to decide what scope I want to put on it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Is this a perfect spot or what, for "That's not gonna buff out"?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#12]

A buddhist monk once told me that life is pain and if you ever  feel happy, even for a second, then be grateful for your life because it could be worse.

Thats one hell of way to live.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But this I would be interested in knowing more about!  If you are speaking about a S&W .460, I just purchased one and I am trying to decide what scope I want to put on it.

.460 Wby mag.. from a p17 Enfield.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:37:52 AM EDT
[#14]
That sounds like a nice rifle.  I was hoping for help with my decision though.

Take it easy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top