Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 4:55:33 AM EDT
how do you erase the memory cards?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:58:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I may be wrong but I think if you boot the Playstation up with the memory card in the slot and without a disk in the drive it should give you access to the memory card.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Remove game from console.  Turn power on.  Go to "Memory Card" option.  Erase files as needed.  It's been a while since I've erased anything so I can't tell you exactly which buttons to push.  MJD
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:06:04 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:08:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I may be wrong but I think if you boot the Playstation up with the memory card in the slot and without a disk in the drive it should give you access to the memory card.

+1

Same for PS2, but if you have a PS2 then you must use PS1 cards for the PS1 games and PS2 cards for PS2 games, I think it has been a while since I have played a PS1 game on my PS2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top