Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/11/2006 6:19:37 PM EDT
I find that college classes are a good source...lower level classes that is. When you get into the upper levels you just run into nerdy chicks that arent very good lookin. [just my general observation, not always true]

So, do you have a good source for women of 18-35 years of age that you care to share?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
barn
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:22:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Freshman chicks are the way to go.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#3]
On the corner of.... oh wait, nevermind.

Frat parties. Drunk college chicks are easy and have no morals
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
GUN SHOWS
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Throw a kegger.  Guys pay $5 to get in, broads are free.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's see.

I've been out of the game a couple decades, but I'd bet thing have not changed a whole lot.

Bars are the worst. Drunkedness, and a lot of beer goggles and having to chew your arm off to keep from waking her the next am.

I'd say just about anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

I met one I dated for a while in a K-mart!

Laundromats, supermarkets, video rental places, anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:33:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Church.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]
AA meetings.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#10]
recess
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#11]
At the grange co-op... Or Big R some times..
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I've heard from a few old HS friends that tutored in college that this is the best way.  Tutoring materials engineering or premed science classes?  Hell no, tutor basic math (algebra, trig, calc) and basic sciences.

I've got my flyers read to put up around campus

I'm really doing it for the money (10$ an hour) but it would be a good way to meet some chicks.  Guys generally don't get tutors cause they are well guys, they can do it on their own.  Plus the dumb chicks are easily influenced by the powers of suggestion
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#13]
A little known gold mine...

Go to a coin laundry mat near the school dorm (closer the better) at late Saturday morning.
Let me know how you make out    
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I've heard from a few old HS friends that tutored in college that this is the best way.  Tutoring materials engineering or premed science classes?  Hell no, tutor basic math (algebra, trig, calc) and basic sciences.

I'm really doing it for the money (10$ an hour) but it would be a good way to meet some chicks.  Guys generally don't get tutors cause they are well guys, they can do it on their own.  Plus the dumb chicks are easily influenced by the powers of suggestion

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Bars are the worst. Drunkedness, and a lot of beer goggles and having to chew your arm off to keep from waking her the next am.

99.9% of the time you are correct....

Kinda worried about getting my hopes up, but I may have met the 0.1% (met at a bar, but is a friend of a friend)  

I like this one, send me some luck and some prayers

If it doesnt pan out, then I think I will try Church next.   although further guidance might be needed on how to go about that one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Borders Book Store on Saturday.

G
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kinda worried about getting my hopes up, but I may have met the 0.1% (met at a bar, but is a friend of a friend)  

If it doesnt pan out, then I think I will try Church next.   although further guidance might be needed on how to go about that one.

Like they will put out, or put up with your drinking or weird sexual requests...unless you are catholic
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#18]
-----------------------------------------

POSTED BY CAR-10

AA meetings.

------------------------------------------

+1,000,000

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#19]
be patient (hardest part)
be yourself (2nd hardest part)
and just go do the things YOU like to do.
You will find one.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like they will put out, or put up with your drinking or weird sexual requests...unless you are catholic

If thats all I was after, I would stick with the couple local bars,  cause there is quite a few fairly decent slutty chicks that come in often..   (they are even not bad looking when I first get there)    
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If thats all I was after, I would stick with the couple local bars,  cause there is quite a few fairly decent slutty chicks that come in often..   (they are even not bad looking when I first get there)    

Slutty and kinky are different things.  Just because you want a normal relationship doesn't mean you only should have to get vanilla sex once a month!

Be a man, demand your satisfaction!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:52:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Rent the movie Wedding Crashers and watch it.

All of lifes problems can be solved by watching this movie or with explosives.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Truck stop,channel 19, just yell for lot lizard
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Truck stop,channel 19, just yell for lot lizard

hell no smokes are too expensive now adays to just let one sit there and burn
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Let's see.

I've been out of the game a couple decades, but I'd bet thing have not changed a whole lot.

and chew your other arm off just to be sure it never happens again...

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Doesn't matter where...you just need to have the balls to go up and start a conversation.  

Such as,"I saw you in Bio class, my name is Mike."  

Such as in Starbucks, "Wanna see my over roasted beans?? My name is Mike."

You get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Slutty and kinky are different things.  Just because you want a normal relationship doesn't mean you only should have to get vanilla sex once a month!

Be a man, demand your satisfaction!

hmmmmmm

Quoted:

Quoted:

G

Every Barnes and Noble I've ever been into was a meat market in the evenings.  I hate to think what they're doing in the bathrooms.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Everywhere.
In line at the supermarket, at restaurants, the library, the dorm laundry room, the gym, the student lounge, the coffee place, at partys, at bars, in the bookstore, at the mall.
All you have to do is be friendly, and be able to strike up a convo fairly easily and smoothly.
And talk to them as people, not as people you want to bang.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Coming to downtown Atlanta was a bit of an adjustment from Athens where it practically rained miniskirted women.  Meet them anywhere quality people are to be found - schools, libraries, bookstores - I have met a lot of women teaching math but they are too young for me.  Bars can be full of very attractive and utterly vapid or downright disgusting women.  

I usually get on public transportation with my penis hanging out and let the magic flow from there.

I did meet a really hot chick at the range but that did not turn out so great . . .
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I look for ones with long arms, to reach the skylights in the office, and sturdy legs, for hours of reliable vacuuming.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I look for ones with long arms, to reach the skylights in the office, and sturdy legs, for hours of reliable vacuuming.

Dont forget long fingers for efficient sammich making and big breasts so your offspring will not be scared for life
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Gym, College, supermarkets... whereever.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Most guys who ask "where can I meet wiminz" are really saying "I see lots of wiminz out there but I clam up and don't know how to approach."

That's my observation, at least.  There are lots of available ladies out there.  Even if you look like Michael Moore, god forbid, there's a nice woman out there who you're on par with.  You just have to have the ability to approach and engage without giving off stalker vibes.

If you don't know hwo to talk to women, do NOT ask a female friend.  She's well-intentioned but wrong.  Find a more alpha male who gets laid a lot but that doesn't rely on his looks.  He's going to approach and engage very well and you could learn a lot.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#35]
At my temp job.  I'm temping as a show coordinator (Conventions and Expos) 19 year old girl next door from Montana.  I get my punches in about her shitty boyfriend (can't hold a job and always on drugs and close to homeless with a tyranical mother who is about to kick him out) that she mentions occassionally.  I say enough to make her realize what a shitty situation she is in but not enough where she is offended (she is pretty devoted to him as he is her first boyfriend)  I try to show her how much better she could have it by offering encouragement when she sounds unsure etc.etc.  Anyway, since it's January, for some reason she keeps forgetting to wear a coat/jacket/sweater and follows me to my smoke breaks.  She is getting a little more comfortable with me since she always is finding opportunities to say hello or smile even though she is only a cubicle away from me..........Friendly flirting.  Keep in mind, I'm married.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I was never able to get out of a college art class with my virtue intact.

Here is a trick to try. Get the phone prefix for the college dorms in your area. Say it is 555.

You dial 555-0001. If a guy answers, hang up. If a chick answers, you say, "Hi, is Mary Jo Hassenpfeffer there?"

"I'm sorry," she will say, "you must have the wrong number."

"Is this 555-0001?" you ask. "Did I dial correctly?"

"Yes, it is," she will say, "but there is no one by that name here."

"Oh, darn," you say. "This used to be her number and I really wanted to get in touch with here. You see, Harrison Ford is having another party on his yacht, and she had such a great time last time that I really wanted to take her again. Oh, darn."

"I wish I could help you out," she will say.

"Say, can you do this for me?" you ask. "Just take down my name and number, and just in case she does happen to call her old number or anything, could you just tell I called and want to take her to another party?"

Naturally, the chick on the other end will comply. You thank her, hang up, dial 555-0002 and repeat the conversation again.

Then you just wait for the return calls.

There are other methods, more devious than that.  Anybody ever hear of the BBD?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Another one that was a lead pipe cinch was to go to Chippendale's, back when it was around. After a certain time, they would open up the doors do guys could get in. Invariably, there were a ton of horny women who were all worked up with no place to go.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#38]
You guys that live in a decent size city have it easy!  I'm almost 20 and live in a small town.  Every decent girl in a 40 mile radius in my age range is off at college.  The girls that are left arn't real prizes.  All part of the reason why i plan on moving out of this area.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:11:49 AM EDT
[#39]
hotornot.com   or something like that.

vmax84
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:13:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

G

Nah, Liberal Hippy chicks.  
The range here has ladies day every Thursday
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:16:22 AM EDT
[#41]
at the range
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:18:09 AM EDT
[#42]
ANYWHERE you take a puppy or your sister's(or whoever's) newborn baby!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:24:08 AM EDT
[#43]
sex addiction counseling
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Single Mothers Help Group support meetings..

Actually, I've heard that the grocery store around 5pm is a good time. Any woman in the store at that time of day doesn't have a man or family to be home for dinner. Laundry mat is supposed to be pretty decent odds, never tried it though..
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
sex addiction counseling

I'll have to look up a support group like that around here....
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:16:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Let's see.

I'd say just about anywhere. Just keep your eyes open.

I met one I dated for a while in a K-mart!

Laundromats, supermarkets, video rental places, anywhere.

How's a date in K-Mart go? Nachos at the snack bar and then some TV in electronics?

Oh yeah...   tagged for ideas.

Laundromats around my house are out of the question. Now that I am without a dryer I've been using the laundromat. I've noticed that in my area typically only two types of people use the laundromat: blue-hair snowbirds down from Minnesota/Canada for the winter, and our south of the border friends (all the TVs in there play Spanish language soap operas).

I hear supermarket on early Saturday mornings is a good place.

I also understand taking a dance class at a local community college will put you in an environment where

a) you are in an environment rich with college-aged females
b) you are the only or one of a few straight males
c) you may possibly be placed in close physical contact with said college-aged females

Failing that, it's HotorNot or Yahoo personals.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Good call.  I tutor some engineering courses and some basic science/math.  The basic science/math gets me some hotties on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
sex addiction counseling

Problem is, they are usually separated by sex (or they would never make any progress). You would be in a group of male sex addicts.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:24:01 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
ANYWHERE you take a puppy or your sister's(or whoever's) newborn baby!

I meet them by the hordes when I walk my dog. Get a cute dog.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:24:56 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

What??!!! You want me to change my whole damn personality??!!  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top