Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2001 6:18:01 AM EDT
Take a look at this interesting site.  I know nothing about the place, just stumbled across it in a search for something else.

[url]http://www.angelfire.com/biz/troopsupport/specials.html[/url]

Some SS109 ammo for sale about 2/3 down the page.  Min order 20k round.

Norm
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I get the impression this is a Mall Ninja Supply outfit.  One of their immediate-sale items is a "Boeing 707-323C Tanker Aircraft" for "in-flight refuelling", to be delivered from Boeing "new production" -- except that AFAIK Boeing hasn't made a 707 for years, the refueling tanker is the KC135 (an airliner that was supposed to be the original 717, but it never went into production for civilian transport, so they skipped the model until their merger with MD).  Boeing's military-aircraft website doesn't list any current 707 models (interestingly, they're still producing a DC-10 tanker, though -- glad to see, that was a great plane, damn shame about the media destroying it after the Chicago crash).

Also, I have a very hard time believing that any place dealing in multimillion dollar weapons shipments ("$200 assault rifles, minimum order 10,000 rifles") would put its site up on Angelfire.com .
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I sure could use a Bailey Bridge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top