Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/11/2006 10:56:22 AM EDT
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content//video/2006/01/11/VI2006011101175.html

Kennedy is such a fucktard.

Alito was a member of a group at Princeton that was pissed about Princeton pushing ROTC off campus.   That same group has now been labled by libs as being against Princeton having gone coed.  

So they're trying to paint Alito with this un-P.C. notion.

So Kennedy wants to send a subpoena to the custodian of records for the group, now long since disbanded.

Now, the issue isn't jack-shit about the subpoena, its about controlling news cycles.    The democrats want to issue that subpoena so they can delay the comitte vote on Alito.   The longer they delay the committee vote, the longer their allies in the liberal media can continue to try and dig for and find and come up with smear stories on Alito.  

The video here is Kennedy and Spector having an, ahem, conversation.

My money says Kennedy is LYING out of his FAT ASS about sending a request to Spector on this issue.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#1]
owned!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:02:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess I'm off the Supreme Court short list, along with everyone I knew at the Citadel, since we all actively campaigned to keep the school from turning co-ed.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#3]
They look like asses.

good for them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#4]
It is pretty farkin sad when they have to go back to his time at Princeton to try and dig any dirt up on him.

They have bupkiss and they know it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Specter is reputed to be the meanest man in congress.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#6]
ill get to it when i damn well please.
not when you tell me to..

cool

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Kennedy was a legacy admission to Harvard...in other words,he did not earn his way in, his father got him in. He was expelled for cheating. He then drowned MaryJo. Fine young man. How in the world did a jerk like him get into the position that he has ANY control over ANYBODY else. The citizens of Mass. should be ashamed that they ever elected that fat ass.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It is pretty farkin sad when they have to go back to his time at Princeton to try and dig any dirt up on him.

They have bupkiss and they know it.

I dialed a buddy of mine in D.C. and the democrats are in pure panic.   They weren't able to get much on Alito, so they're hitting the Vanguard and CAP things again and again (plus, you know, abortion) because they're out of ammo.

Supposedly, some of the democrats are digging now into Alito's family stuff trying to find a connection, any connection , with the mafia.   That will be the wrong decision, but the democrats seem perfectly content following their lunatic moonbats right of the cliff like lemmings.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:25:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I dialed a buddy of mine in D.C. and the democrats are in pure panic.   They weren't able to get much on Alito, so they're hitting the Vanguard and CAP things again and again (plus, you know, abortion) because they're out of ammo.

If the best they can do is throw a hissy in the hearings about the records of some obscure college group that no one can even prove Alito was ever a member of, then ya...I'd say they are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Their abortion crap is rediculous too. Being pro-murder isn't a requirement to sit on the Supreme Court.

Supposedly, some of the democrats are digging now into Alito's family stuff trying to find a connection, any connection , with the mafia.   That will be the wrong decision, but the democrats seem perfectly content following their lunatic moonbats right of the cliff like lemmings.

They will try to Bork every nominee who doesn't have lefty sympathies so deep that their underwear is pink.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#10]
He should have told Kennedy...

TOUGH SHIT, GET OVER IT!

When will his liver fail??? Anybody know?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

TOUGH SHIT, GET OVER IT!

Bad men with political power always seem to live forever.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:30:22 AM EDT
[#12]
"Arlen, let me have my way or I'll tell everyone you are a mean bastard (and I might even start  crying)"

"Teddy, fuck you!"
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#13]
kennedy is such an asshole.  Hey ted FUCK YOU you drunk murdering piece of shit.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
"Arlen, let me have my way or I'll tell everyone you are a mean bastard (and I might even start  crying)"

"Teddy, fuck you!"

Sounds fair enough to me  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#15]
The real question is Who is the bigger shitbag, Ted Kennedy or Michael Moore?

This one is too close to call for me!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Its a draw
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:33:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Specter is reputed to be the meanest man in congress.

And he may come up with another of those "magic bullets."

Watch out, Teddy!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Alito was a member of a group at Princeton that was pissed about Princeton pushing ROTC off campus.   That same group has now been labled by libs as being against Princeton having gone coed.  

Having gone to a co-ed college, let me say emphatically that heterosexual men REALLY want colleges to be co-ed. So, don't believe everything you hear.

Now, whose side would the Dems be on if Alito was a member or a fag organization that tried to keep women out of Princeton? Oh, the possibilities. . .
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#19]
That video was good quality and decent length, unlike alot of crap you see on the internet. Thanks for the link.

Kennedy is such a piece of cowdung.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TOUGH SHIT, GET OVER IT!

Bad men with political power always seem to live forever.

It's the formaldehyde.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:42:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its a draw

Kennedy by far.  For all of Michael moores shat, he has not been involved directly in the death of another person.  Besides, Moore does not have an up or down vote in the senate.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its a draw

Kennedy by far.  For all of Michael moores shat, he has not been involved directly in the death of another person.  Besides, Moore does not have an up or down vote in the senate.

Excellent Points..   I agree.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Having gone to a co-ed college, let me say emphatically that heterosexual men REALLY want colleges to be co-ed. So, don't believe everything you hear.

Now, whose side would the Dems be on if Alito was a member or a fag organization that tried to keep women out of Princeton? Oh, the possibilities. . .

Tell that to The Citadel classes 1842-1994.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I wonder if Alito got tossed out of school after getting caught cheating on a Spanish test.

(Kennedy)

Or killed anyone while driving drunk?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Kennedy is the biggest ass of all time.  The people of Mass. ought to be ashamed.  Someone ought to take all that money of his.........shove it up his ass and set it on fire!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
How in the world did a jerk like him get into the position that he has ANY control over ANYBODY else. The citizens of Mass. should be ashamed that they ever elected that fat ass.

Yup, these broadcast dog and pony shows give great insight into what a bunch of total losers The People have elected to represent them. Its a great lesson in how asleep we are as voters...not making ourselves aware of the issues or the character of those who get sent back time after time. Its not just MA that has this problem either.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#29]
yet they deem ginsburg a fine pick. reasonable people need to know nothing more than this.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:15:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Check out the snooty bitch over Alito's right shoulder.

Kennedy is a complete idiot.  What in the world does he think he'll turn up.

BTW I love gavels, it must feel good to use one to shut up ted.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#31]
damn Specter was pissed (I would be too if I had to work with a toddler), did you see that power stike he gave at the end?!?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#32]
How the hell did William Howard Taft ever get approved by the Senate as a SC Justice?  As an ex-President and leader in Republican politics his closet must have been full of skeletons.  This is an entirely new breed of jackass we have here.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Is Kennedy still alive?

Seeing him on TV I couldn't tell.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:30:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Kennedy was a legacy admission to Harvard...in other words,he did not earn his way in, his father got him in. He was expelled for cheating. He then drowned MaryJo. Fine young man. How in the world did a jerk like him get into the position that he has ANY control over ANYBODY else. The citizens of Mass. should be ashamed that they ever elected that fat ass.

And they keep re-electing him.  What morons!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#35]
The Democrats are doing whatever they can to discredit him because they are using him as the whipping boy for everything they see wrong with he Bush administration.  They are grasping at straws because they have nothing else and they are still pissed about the 2000 election.  This is a pure political vaudville act.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been for Specter to make it slapstick.  

Cue Three Blind Mice

Curly Kennedy: Hey Moe, we need subpoenas.
Moe  Specter: Oh, you're an intelligent imbecile!
Curly Kennedy: Soitenly!
Moe Specter: (holding out his hand) Pick out two fingers.
Curly Kennedy: (pointing out Moe's first and second fingers) One, two!
(Moe Specter immediately pokes Curly in the eyes.)
Curly Kennedy: YEOW!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#36]
[deleted]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Ask the folks in MA.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wonder if Alito got tossed out of school after getting caught cheating on a Spanish test.

(Kennedy)

Or killed anyone while driving drunk?

He didn't really kill her when he was driving drunk although being drunk probably had something to do with him driving the car off the bridge and into the water.  She died when he fled the scene, left her in the car, and failed to call the police until the next morning.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Is Kennedy still alive?

Seeing him on TV I couldn't tell.

I saw him on a flight to Boston several years ago and he didn't look good then.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Bigger arrogant prick?

Schumer or Kennedy?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Kennedy is such a fucktard.

So they're trying to paint Alito with this un-P.C. notion.

So Kennedy wants to send a subpoena to the custodian of records for the group, now long since disbanded.

Now, the issue isn't jack-shit about the subpoena, its about controlling news cycles.    The democrats want to issue that subpoena so they can delay the comitte vote on Alito.   The longer they delay the committee vote, the longer their allies in the liberal media can continue to try and dig for and find and come up with smear stories on Alito.  

The video here is Kennedy and Spector having an, ahem, conversation.

My money says Kennedy is LYING out of his FAT ASS about sending a request to Spector on this issue.  

Did you see how Alito's wife left the hearings crying after hearing Kennedy attack her husband?

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

ALITO WIFE LEAVES HEARING IN TEARS AFTER DEM ATTACK
Wed Jan 11 2006 17:22:11 ET

**Exclusive**

Judge Samuel A. Alito’s wife Martha left the confirmation hearing room in tears this evening, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) apologized to the Judge’s family for the behavior of his fellow committee members during the course of the last three days.

Sen. Graham said: “Judge Alito, I am sorry that you’ve had to go through this. I am sorry that your family has had to sit here and listen to this.”

Democrats on the Judiciary Committee have attacked Judge Samuel A. Alito over his membership in Concerned Alumni of Princeton and his involvement in the Vanguard case.

One senior Republican in the hearing room said of the situation: “After three full days of attacks against her husband’s character, Mrs. Alito had enough. Democrat behavior during this hearing has not only been wrong, it’s been embarrassing. Ted Kennedy is nothing but a bully.”

Developing...

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Even Shumer seemed annoyed when Kennedy wanted more time to blather on.  As much as I hate Shumer, Kennedy is is the king dickhead in my eyes.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#44]
I love watching the demonrat party decintigrate. This is by far the best days of my life.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#45]

He really did get kicked out of Harvard ?   Didn't know that .   Cool .
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:20:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Ted is a shit alright: a chickenshit.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Even Shumer seemed annoyed when Kennedy wanted more time to blather on.  As much as I hate Shumer, Kennedy is is the king dickhead in my eyes.

Schumer WAS annoyed at Kennedy and Biden too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#48]
I loved the discussion.  Teddy did more to harm all Democrats than Karl Rove could have prayed for in his best dream.

When my enemies self-destruct, I try not to interfer.

SRM
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Ted (hic) Kennedy trying to not tip a boat in Mass.

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Senator Kennedy, HAVE YOU NO SHAME!

<<You totally disgusting fat blob of human detritus!  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top